Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi guys, newbie here to PUA, getting the slow-fade and being ghosted after 2nd daye. Advice please?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think MGTOW'S are replacing Don Juan's.
MGTOWs are the newest losers in my opinion. I once came across a Youtube video of some guy using a video clip as an example of MGTOW. You know what the video was? A short clip of some Star Trek episode where the one dude was shouting at everyone telling them all to stfu. So yeah...a self-professed MGTOW, posting a video of Star Trek. Pathetic.

Reaction score
MGTOWs are the newest losers in my opinion. I once came across a Youtube video of some guy using a video clip as an example of MGTOW. You know what the video was? A short clip of some Star Trek episode where the one dude was shouting at everyone telling them all to stfu. So yeah...a self-professed MGTOW, posting a video of Star Trek. Pathetic.
Well I think people that try to rearrange their whole lives and personalities to impress females are losers.

I would hope you at least see the truth in the red pill.

Ckowalsky

Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you in a band with tons of social proof and you're tripping over a divorced woman with children?

Something ain't adding up. I read you entire post though so here's my take.

Smoove's Protips
~ Never write a post this long about a single mom

~ Don't ever talk about the status of the relationship. T
here was no need to clarify that the relationship would be casual. Let her ask about labels and shít​
~ Stop trying to analyze every little thing. She told you 'she learned a lot about you' and your asking us what it means. It means she learned a lot about you.

~ Use pet/nick names sparingly. You don't need to be calling her sweetie, babe, or sugar booger everytime you address her. Nicknames are more endearing when used occasionally. They lose there steam when they replace her name.

~ For someone in a band, the descriptions of your interactions sound mad awkward. Why are you biting this chick if she isn't into it. You need to be able to gauge if a woman is into this stuff.

~ Don't call 'this' PUA. PUAs died in 2007 and this isn't a PUA site anyway. Here, you will learn the ways of the don juan - the king of improvement.

~ Read the book of Pook, The Black Flag by Shark, 48 Laws of Power, The Rational Male and The art of Seduction

Edit: Oh and NEVER fūcking apologize for kissing someones ex girlfriend. He doesn't own her or you. You can kiss/do whatever you want. Im actually surprised she still fūcked you after this. I thought her ghosting would have started after that. Tsk tsk. Single moms.

No, I completely agree. And thanks for being honest. I needed a slap in the head for reality check. Just need to remember and refresh on some basic skills in situations like these and in interacting with women generally.
I agree, Im also surprised that she asked me out and that we at least banged. The next day after our very first meet with he ex bf, I thought it was over and that I was already being laughed at. But what happened was, I woke up the next day, too embarrassed for myself, and decided out of nowhere to send her a smileyface wink message. She lauhed and then proceeded to chat with me. Even saying "chat soon?"
But yes, that was an enigma.
1.) Her ex picking her up wasnt a random thing. She is still banging him and/or stringing him along.

2.) Use her for sex but do not engage in reaching out to her. Make her initiate communication.

3.) Listen to Inferno. That is a good example at what you should be texting. No more chit chat. She either wants to meet and fvck or she doesnt. Period.

This one should either be a fvck toy wh0re or walk away if you think you cant do that without catching feelings.
1.) Her ex picking her up wasnt a random thing. She is still banging him and/or stringing him along.

2.) Use her for sex but do not engage in reaching out to her. Make her initiate communication.

3.) Listen to Inferno. That is a good example at what you should be texting. No more chit chat. She either wants to meet and fvck or she doesnt. Period.

This one should either be a fvck toy wh0re or walk away if you think you cant do that without catching feelings.
Yes. You guys just helped me realize that now lol. I was blindsided and in denial and maybe even at some point started to care about her, which i know was a huge mistake.
In saying that, at this stage, is it still even possible for her to be a f-buddy with no strings? Based on my interactions, did I at least show enough value for her to view me sexually and not just some tool who she had sex with? Be brutally honest. I need to learn hard.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. You guys just helped me realize that now lol. I was blindsided and in denial and maybe even at some point started to care about her, which i know was a huge mistake.
In saying that, at this stage, is it still even possible for her to be a f-buddy with no strings? Based on my interactions, did I at least show enough value for her to view me sexually and not just some tool who she had sex with? Be brutally honest. I need to learn hard.
If you are going to go the f-buddy route then you need to address it and let her know. It's pretty simple actually. You are both are fresh out of LTR's, state what you want and leave it at that. Thanks to SS I quit "seeing" single moms a couple years back, smartest choice I've made. Pump & dump and move on.

If you want to test the waters on this 1 go for it. Even wiki has a fwb "guidelines" page. 1x,-2x a week tops. My money says she's probably not interested but hey you never know. Zero fvcks given, currently you care and over analyze waaay to much. Adjust the mindset, you'll be good to go.

You are 35 and in a band, if you are in decent shape you should be pulling 10yrs younger easily, the ones with NO kids! Wrap it up too.

Good luck, jump into the reading.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't die. The mainstream stuff got reframed (think "Coach Corey Wayne" or whatever purple pill stuff), and the best stuff is less known.
Well, it did die. I am referring to the classic 'sarging' PUA thing. Those days are dead and they're not coming back. If the best stuff is unknown, it is unknown for a reason.

This attitude is likely why I see thread after thread, and post after post, critizing PUA based on concepts from 2002 or whenever. It's absurd.
How is it absurd? The shít from 2002 is dated. People are merely pointing it out.

The best PUA materials of this decade are fvcking invaluable,
They're unnecessary. You don't need PUA tactics to get laid. Its not that deep.

Granted, this isn't a PUA site. But to claim PUA isn't of relevance, or isn't a significant piece of the jigsaw, is baffling.
Certainly not a significant piece. Like I said earlier. You don't need PUA tactics to get laid. Reading over the material is mental masturbation. Learning precisely where to stand in a club or exactly many hand movements to make during conversation is analyzation for analyzation sake.

Reaction score
Well, it did die. I am referring to the classic 'sarging' PUA thing. Those days are dead and they're not coming back. If the best stuff is unknown, it is unknown for a reason.

How is it absurd? The shít from 2002 is dated. People are merely pointing it out.

They're unnecessary. You don't need PUA tactics to get laid. Its not that deep.

Certainly not a significant piece. Like I said earlier. You don't need PUA tactics to get laid. Reading over the material is mental masturbation. Learning precisely where to stand in a club or exactly many hand movements to make during conversation is analyzation for analyzation sake.
Then what DO you need to get laid, if not PUA stuff? I think that it's money. Especially lots of it.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't die. The mainstream stuff got reframed (think "Coach Corey Wayne" or whatever purple pill stuff), and the best stuff is less known.

This attitude is likely why I see thread after thread, and post after post, critizing PUA based on concepts from 2002 or whenever. It's absurd.

The best PUA materials of this decade are fvcking invaluable, and lightyears ahead of the straw man that I see people keep criticizing. I'm talking Chateau Heartiste, Yad, Krauser, 60 years of Challenge, etc. A great deal of the best, brightest, and most relevant thought concerning romantic relationships I've been exposed to came from those handful of sources.

Granted, this isn't a PUA site. But to claim PUA isn't of relevance, or isn't a significant piece of the jigsaw, is baffling.
Good to see someone who can appreciate PUA stuff and extract value for themselves. The FastSeduction archives were really good learned a lot from guys like Juggler, MrSex4uNYC and many other great guys from those days. As long as you don't judge you will find many things that are relevant in your interactions.