"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Hi AFC lookin for help

AFC12345

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I guess I should start by saying I'm a complete AFC. I live threw my computer and its sad I found this site recently and have decided to get OFF my ass and go pick up some HB's or err attempt ^.^ well last night was a drag went to walmart (i.e) the only store in town (pop. 50,000 including outlying farmlands) probability seemed against me I walked around but didnt see a HB worth going for. Later at the mall I saw a HB8 looking at me drinking from a water fountain but totaly wussed out and kept walking with my friend totaly ***** of me. later that night we went to a party with 2 HB8's AND an HB9 damn waht luck eh? only I had to work so I partied for about 3 hours with pretty mutch just me and 3 HB's everyone else left to get booze/drugs for an hour ... and so it begins.
First thing I notice is LOTS of girl queing going on I notice but dont get ballzy enuf to outright call them on it NOt a DJ yet. Anyway I'm sitting next to HB7 I failed to mention but she is TOTALY flakey looks like coke addict or something shaky hands totaly phsyco I swear... so I switch to HB9 with generous amounts of EC she returns EC and seems to enjoy the attention (imagine that) only I find out she is ingauged to somone at the party ... So I pick up the EC with her cause I figure what the hell She is an HB9 and if she wont cheat I can use my rapport with her to cause jealousy in the other 2 I generally just sit back and kick it while the girls chat about B.S. = more girl que bull**** I start giving one HB8 (the real target) small bits of EC makeing her break eye contact first OF course and smile on high points in the convo when makin EC with her but I keep myself focused on HB9 I can tell the other girls are getting a little jealous and....
I have to go to work! ****!
Last thing I notice is HB8 biting her lower lip and looking into my eyes... ouch it hurts sometimes to have a night job....
but I didnt go for a close no privacy AT all didnt want her friends to get on to the game.... they always ****ing make it 10x harder
I suppose I just pussed out again but I know Ill be partien with those ppl again soon so meh just thought I would get some critique on my AFC skillz and what YOU would do in that situation I generally dont talk mutch and I usually just keep the C&F going being a smartass most of the time and a couple of times gifting them with a sincere question... but I prolly ****ed this up somehow any tips?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Yes.

Join the nearest writer's club and start publishing. You seem to have a real knack for modernism/postmedernism type of writing.
 

AFC12345

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Read the DJB.pdf? well hmm yeah i was looking for REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE Ive read MANY MANY MANY books DJB WMS and they say alot but I thought this was a HELP forum... maybe I was wrong... I posted this because I got a FAILED feeling when all was said and DONE. Perhaps its my own inhebitions and low self asteem I prolly did fine. just wanted to hear some insite on technique speed/approach kino when sitting in groups of ppl Its certain I'll meet these ppl again I dont live in a large city when You make an impression it sticks cause you CANNOT ESCAPE THE NETWORK THE MATRIX HAS YOU NEO! TAKE A RED AND A BLUE PILL! Mix and Match baby!
 

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Originally posted by AFC12345
Read the DJB.pdf? well hmm yeah i was looking for REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE Ive read MANY MANY MANY books DJB WMS and they say alot but I thought this was a HELP forum... maybe I was wrong... I posted this because I got a FAILED feeling when all was said and DONE. Perhaps its my own inhebitions and low self asteem I prolly did fine. just wanted to hear some insite on technique speed/approach kino when sitting in groups of ppl Its certain I'll meet these ppl again I dont live in a large city when You make an impression it sticks cause you CANNOT ESCAPE THE NETWORK THE MATRIX HAS YOU NEO! TAKE A RED AND A BLUE PILL! Mix and Match baby!
no offense, but I'm starting to see why you're all alone.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AFC12345

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
for a bunch of playful guys u all seem pretty damn uptight to me..
 

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2000
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
what do you want people to say?
"look them straight in the eyes and wink. you will get all the ladies."



seriously do the boot camp.

you need to push yourself to do things that you are not comfortable with.
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
It seems like you only skimmed the bible, especially the parts about attitude. Rising from your status of AFC will take a long time and lots of work. I began my journey about this time last year when I started reading Doc Love's articles http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove and only recently have I come to sosuave to see what the DJ bible has to say.
 

AFC12345

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Yeah you guys are right I got too hung up on one moment when I should just be sarging hard the whole day threw to get my confidence up thats the kinda advice i was looking for.

and the boot camp thing dosnt really fit I do the things that they give a week for every day... I live in a really small and friendly community. So should I just go threw it and post my journal like the others? I guess I should.
Thanks Guys Keep up the good work!


P.S. thx for the compliment on my writing your like the 10th person who has told me I should write a book.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top