Hey You...yes, You The Afc! Read, Chump Cake!

=VAGO=

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna be extremely straightforward here, let's separate the Men from the boys!:rockon: Becasue Men can accept the truth and boys just avoid it like they do women.
First, I took the info and fvcken ran with it. I tease women, I challenge them, and I attract them, and you should all have a great imagination and know what happens next. I DON'T: spend money on them, kiss their ass, try to be their friend, and most importanly waste my precious time on them. Yeah buddy,I next 'em and forget 'em. Sh!t, they should be working to qualify themselves for me. You should see their eyes widen when I neg hit them, it's like they creamed their panties on the spot and they know I just saw it! Fvcken great my friend!
Walk with your head held high, your chest out, because you're the MAN, and you know that everyone knows this!
I have 7 girls right now, that I know dam well are attracte to me and it's great because I used to have 1 girl that I was enamored with. I was such a fool trying to be a good boyfriend ( buy ****, always available, WASTE TIME) that I never saw the truth: she just wants SEX from me!:whistle: Guess what buddy? I called this b!tch up, after 11 months of no face-to-face interaction, and told her to get that azz over to my place so we could "chill". Great night at the motel. No mention of the word RELATIONSHIP! Yesterday I get a text: WE SHOULD **** MORE OFTEN. :yes:
Stop rating girls. "Oh, she's a dime." Fvck that baloney! Bust her balls and bang her out! In the morning you'll probably think yea, she's a 7 at best! Oh, and if you don't subscribe to the newsletter, DO, great sh!t man.
BTW, fvck valentines's day. If you alone, go out! One of the best days to find single women is TODAY! They go out with their couple friends and it's super easy to spot their availability. THEY GO OUT AND THEY WANT TO BE APPROACHED BY A MAN ! SO GET 'EM TIGER CUZ THERES PLENTY OF COMPETITION, BUT THE AFC'S ARE NOT IN SHORT SUPPLY.
Anyways, I could go all day long (that's what she said!) but the conclusion and a bit of confidence builders:

• p90x
    fight club, the movie
    positive, optimistic attitude
    faith and hope
    horoscopes, yea their tacky and general, but words of wisdom everyday are good, trust me.
    dressing well
    and fvcken show up every dam day to LIFE! YOU ONLY GET THIS ONE BUDDY BOY!
    oh, and condoms! IT'S EITHER THE PLASTIC OR THE CASKET!
:cool:

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the point of this thread? That you were successful at applying what is taught on this site? Well good for you. Or was the point to go out tonight because it's valentines day? Well I agree with that too. But don't go out just to get women, go out to have fun. That's what I plan to do. Doubt I'll pick up or meet anyone but whatever, I'll have a good time anyway.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to read threads like this once in a while. We all know this shyt, but a harsh reminder once in while does us all good.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Its good to read threads like this once in a while. We all know this shyt, but a harsh reminder once in while does us all good.
I agree, we havent had one in awhile. I think the last person to write one of these actually used real curse words, but nonetheless, good post.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think VAGO will quickly gain a following among 15 year old boys stuck in suburban America. They just love the "Fight Club" references and the tough guy sounding Net speak.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me 15, but whenever I read a post with this "tough guy sounding net speak" I get amped up and it hammers home a lot harder.

Eh. Good post, basically saying the same ****, but people need reminders and moral boosters, so these are always welcome.

=VAGO=

Don Juan
Reaction score
tough guy sounding Net speak.
pardon me for not having enough posting credentials as Bimbo lol. I'm often times too busy FIELD TESTING to be stuck up on the net. Nevertheless, the betas must challenge the Alphas beacuase its the only way the pack stays strong!