Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hey, you look tired!"

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that's really been getting me down is the fact that everyone I see during the day at college says I look tired. First off, I get ample sleep, drink water, etc. I have had a lot of things to care of in the past few weeks, but I've been told this for a long time. I've also been taking note of my body language. I seriously feel completely confident during the day, and then all of a sudden, someone has to say, "get to bed late last night?" WTF. It just totally crushes my confidence. I do have slight dark circles underneath my eyes, and I'm looking to get a cream to fix that. One thing that I do admit I do not have is much enthusiasm in my voice. I've been trying to improve this, it's coming across kind of awkward right now, but I'm sure it will improve if I keep practicing.

Any of you guys have suggestions? Thanks.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, people often tell me I look tired. Anyways it is pretty rude to say that to someone. I reply by saying, "yeah, up late last night" if they ask more I say, your mom is a tomcat.
They usually don't say it again or they just laugh.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks comote, I usually just play it off like it's nothing too.

But, if people are really saying I look tired, then it must not be a coicidence. I am really eager to find out what the hell these people are noticing. hmm... perhaps some total honesty from a friend could help.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much sleep do you get? too much sleep is bad aswell.

SDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I have the same problem. What cream are you planning to get? I've been looking for some but don't know what to buy.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thin cucumber slices? dont that work as a moistureiser?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I get that alot too because I suffer from dark circles under the eyes. It is not from lack of sleep either and it is GENETIC! I wear some blush and try to drink lots of water.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Miles Davis
One thing that's really been getting me down is the fact that everyone I see during the day at college says I look tired. First off, I get ample sleep, drink water, etc. I have had a lot of things to care of in the past few weeks, but I've been told this for a long time. I've also been taking note of my body language. I seriously feel completely confident during the day, and then all of a sudden, someone has to say, "get to bed late last night?" WTF. It just totally crushes my confidence. I do have slight dark circles underneath my eyes, and I'm looking to get a cream to fix that. One thing that I do admit I do not have is much enthusiasm in my voice. I've been trying to improve this, it's coming across kind of awkward right now, but I'm sure it will improve if I keep practicing.

Any of you guys have suggestions? Thanks.
.......from your post, I'm wondering if you ain't like, tired or something. It's probably from all that partying. ;) ... drink lots of water, get some nappy time in, fix you up. ;)

I mean, look at you man.....

http://hybrid.alphalink.com.au/artist_info/miles_davis.html

Last edited:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wear some blush and try to drink lots of water."

bahahahaahahah..no sh1t dude..thats funny as hell..don't women smell the feminine scent of your face?

People usually say I look tired when Ive been up for 2 days..do you comb your hair? change your clothes? shave?

dark circles are genetic..but there are laser procedures to help you..or goto a pharmacy and by some really expensive alpha hydroxy eye cream..