Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey! What happened to the Coronavirus "Meme" thread?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was just here a few days ago. I had a contribution to the idea of masks.

I'm a spittin image (except puggier nose at the end inherited from my dad I think) of Bale with similar snap-angry personality, but I didn't know or watch his movies growing up. My co-workers brought it to my attention and chicks in dance clubs, and then 4 years ago the week before our dad died my brother had me watch a clip from "Harsh Times" saying that was me. I'm like the fvck? I guess I am kinda psychopathic. It's inheritable. My dad was an unfeeling son of a b!tch, Marine. Didn't call my brothers for 20+ years, never saw, or wanted to see, his grandchildren. :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No answer on this? Those were some hilarious memes. Maybe the thread took up too much memory, but I pasted image links, couldn't have been that bad.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to it. I certainly had no problem with it. I just did a search but didn't find it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you're absolutely right about that. I didn't know he started it. Well, let's meme on in the new one.