Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey, this site really works

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I never really browse or post here anymore - but just wanted to give a brief summary with a word of encouragement if anyone needs it.

Look at my join date. I was 27 at the time. Women laid prior to joining SS - 5 total. 12 years later - I am 39. Women laid since joining SS - about 8 times as many as prior.

Don't know how much of it I can attribute to this site vs my own maturation, but I'm confident it's no coincidence. IMO, all that's required is a shift in perception, and that's what this site gives you. The rest - endless discussion about techniques, pickup strategies - meh, maybe useful for some but fundamentally unnecessary. Once you have the foundation, the rest will work itself out. And you don't have to be on here that much to get the foundation.

Not saying it's been perfect by any means, lots of stumbles along the way. But if you want to fvck more women, this site will definitely help.

Cheers.

Panzergrenadier

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really does work because it's really a new mindset that takes over you. The sooner you realize the power of indifference and treating yourself as the prize the sooner you achieve that mindset.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to all of this.