Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey NN you’re 43 years old! Why aren’t/haven’t you been married?

forgottenDreams

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Why not? I plan on it.

It's a free country and the fact is that if you choose wisely, it can be a very happy and fulfilling thing for everybody involved, including the children who get to have a stable mother and father growing up the way we did growing up. Marriage in a civil sense is different than in a religious sense (can you get married in a religious sense without being married civil? I don't know).

The key is: Choose wisely.

And then, man up and take responsibility for the decision. Be a real man and pick a real lady, using the "Slvt-O-Meter" if necessary:p

If you can't find a suitable partner, of course, then don't get married. Never get married because it's what you believe you "have" to do.

But if you find a lady worthy of marrying, I think you ought to. Not everyone wants to be a bachelor their whole life.

Then don't marry a hooker, genius
I agree man, getting married is actually a beautiful thing if the woman is a good person. Nothing beats coming home after a long day at work to a welcoming wife...I wanna get married too!! :D

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The night I met the stripper, as she kissed me goodnight she paused and said "Wow, you really are a handsome guy. I'm surprised you're not married".

It bugged me to know this is a woman's instant thought process, that something must be wrong with you if you're not married - that all good looking guys must get married. Because it means they start fault seeking once we reach a certain age if we're still single, and when you try to find fault you always do.

About 9 months later when we got back together after a hiatus, I explained to her that I will never get married and explained why, and she said "You're been hanging around the wrong women!" and I said "Tell me about it!!".

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forgottenDreams said:
I agree man, getting married is actually a beautiful thing if the woman is a good person. Nothing beats coming home after a long day at work to a welcoming wife...I wanna get married too!! :D

Agree as well....my 60 something year-old uncle went the single route forever and was a happy bachelor up until his mid 50s....now he is as miserable and lonely as can be....and he has no one who really loves him that much or to really share anything with...it's really pretty sad....

There is more to life than just banging new women and sex....i want to have kids one day and watch them grow up with a woman who is a good person and of course beautiful. Those 2 combinations are asking a lot, i know. Will the sex get old eventually...of course..it always does...but who cares...there is more to life than sex.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Agree as well....my 60 something year-old uncle went the single route forever and was a happy bachelor up until his mid 50s....now he is as miserable and lonely as can be....and he has no one who really loves him that much or to really share anything with...it's really pretty sad....

There is more to life than just banging new women and sex....i want to have kids one day and watch them grow up with a woman who is a good person and of course beautiful. Those 2 combinations are asking a lot, i know. Will the sex get old eventually...of course..it always does...but who cares...there is more to life than sex.
Exactly. In the end I'd want someone who loves me as much as I loved her to have a serious commitment to each other. Not for a "parties" sake, nor friends or families sake but both of ours. If that makes me a "sucker" or a "mangina" so be it. (I've also never been the type to get married because everyone else is and have no problem walking if things don't work out.)

I may joke and kid but I don't play.

These days though it's pretty rough out there but many friends have managed regardless.

Any dude who thinks "life" is about chasing various chicks to get laid all the time is eventually going to be in for a rude awakening.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forgottenDreams said:
I can think of plenty of things that beat it, but whatever. :yawn:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Exactly. In the end I'd want someone who loves me as much as I loved her to have a serious commitment to each other. Not for a "parties" sake, nor friends or families sake but both of ours. If that makes me a "sucker" or a "mangina" so be it. (I've also never been the type to get married because everyone else is and have no problem walking if things don't work out.)

I may joke and kid but I don't play.

These days though it's pretty rough out there but many friends have managed regardless.

Any dude who thinks "life" is about chasing various chicks to get laid all the time is eventually going to be in for a rude awakening.
life is about passing your genes to another generation not about chasing pvssies , , a lot of beta males will pass their genes to next generations what what supposed to be alphas will get weeded .
I think canceling the idea of marriage is not a good idea unless you can get kids by using another ways , I recommend you to marry but to be careful in your selection .
look for submissive ,dependent woman that didnt live out of her parents house in her life then she will not going to ask divorce.
also keep her busy with new kid every 3 years to fulfill her reproductions biological plans .
always look for a woman that cant live without you on opposite of what media tell you to look for independent woman .

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Darth, your age has nothing to do with it. If your prior posts are anything to go by you'll still be a village idiot at 50.
LOL. You're so right, dude. Only village idiots get married. Wow, you are so smart, man.

Social_Leper said:
I hope for your sake you're being intentionally retarded, because if not you've got much bigger problems than women to do deal with.
LOL. I am beginning to see that your user name is probably more than a figure of speech.

Social_Leper said:
Because you can do all the things outside of marriage that you can do within it, without the threat or risk of being financially ass raped ten years down the line.
If you are so paranoid about getting "ass-raped" then don't get married.

Social_Leper said:
To commit yourself to a good woman. State sanction union needed? No
To bring up kids. State sanction union needed? No.
A happy, fulfilling relationship. State sanction union needed? No.
What if you are not an atheist and you are a member of a religion? Living together without getting married is very much frowned upon.

What if you want to be able to say "my wife" and want to hear your wife say "my husband"?

What if you want to wear a ring on your finger?

What if you want to prove the point that marriage still can work, even as we are surrounded by this broken society in which nobody takes responsibility seriously anymore? The divorce rate started increasing long before sosuave, and before the laws started changing in favor of women.

What if you want your kids (and I plan to have lots) to grow up in a house where the mother and father are married and they can go to bed every night with the comfort and security of knowing that Mommy and Daddy will always be together? And not what many of us actually had growing up?

What if you want to marry the type of woman that deeply wants to be married? (You know, the high-class kind who brushes her hair, gets her nails manicured, and remains a virgin until marriage?) No such thing? For you there will never be.

Maybe I would be happier being cynical like you friend. But I don't see the world that way. Have a nice night.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
You'll also be walking away with half the assets you went into the marriage with. Great tradeoff!
I meant beforehand.

Come to think of it you may not even want to leave your houses or something could happen to you. But you do it anyway. You learn from others mistakes in life. Learn on here. Choose the best you can.

I'll do me. Sorry dude but I don't go into cult mode red pill or blue pill. Period.

evan12 said:
life is about passing your genes to another generation not about chasing pvssies , , a lot of beta males will pass their genes to next generations what what supposed to be alphas will get weeded .
I think canceling the idea of marriage is not a good idea unless you can get kids by using another ways , I recommend you to marry but to be careful in your selection .
Agreed.

evan12 said:
look for submissive ,dependent woman that didnt live out of her parents house in her life then she will not going to ask divorce.
also keep her busy with new kid every 3 years to fulfill her reproductions biological plans .
always look for a woman that cant live without you on opposite of what media tell you to look for independent woman .
I'll make sure to buy her a cage, and request she has experience in how to operate a plow like Borat.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why SHOULD I get married assuming I don't want children? What is more stable about marriage than a non-marriage LTR? I mean besides the woman having a stable mindset that she has you by the balls.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Ninjas dont get fat. they just gain more powers!!!
Quote of the day! ?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Them: "why aren't you married yet?"
Me: "Oh, I just love pumpin and dumpin way too much to give it up"

Ƒuckin ridiculous. They laugh at you in their minds that you are still single at 40, and judge you for it, then hate you when you still drive a 2 door bad ass coupe or ride around your new motorcycle all summer long. Can't win.

They pick the lifestyle, they get stifled in it, they get fat and depressed, and they STILL hate and ridicule the single guy. Ok, so be it.

Where are my keys, it's a nice day for a drive.
Not only that, but I can buy any gun I want AND the property to shoot it on in my own privacy. I can buy, basically, Any item that a Man wants...tools, camping equipment, any gear, I can buy top-of-the-line. If married, she'd go shopping Every weekend or week, at fvckin Target and sh!t and buying whatever worthless piece of knick-knack she bumps into, to junk up my house with non-quality sh!t. None of em do Research, they just buy what they see based on their stupid silly-as5ed O-pin-ion, which we all know is, for Most of the hoes out there in lala land, complete and utter brain-dead assessment of what's of good quality, materially. Get a woman on a sales lot, and you've got a salesman salivating at the chops. Easy prey.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer to keep wise to things and make a commitment to my wife and future children DESPITE what "could happen". That's the set of balls I have. If I "fell" I'd get right back up and keep on going.

Might as well never invest in stocks either or you could lose everything.

The best you can do is choose the best you can and be wise to it all. I'm not going to curl up in a ball and hide from life whether chicks, the state, court or other men like it or not.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Fine. NN, you give good advice and for that I respect your opinion, even if I don't agree with it. Like you said earlier "you do you, and I'll do me". You call it "balls". I call it stupidity.

Your stock analogy (weak straw man) doesn't make sense in this context. A better comparison would be a picking from two stocks where one won't below a certain price whereas the other can move either up or down. Let's say both have the same upside.

Only a fool would invest in the first and yet here we have you and Darth banging your chest like a apes proclaiming you have "the balls" to risk divorce in marriage. All the power to you, but let's not pretend it's some badge of honour. Driving without a seat belt, eyes closed, on the wrong side of the road doesn't make you a man. It's makes you a retard.
If and or when I get married I'll be sure to let my kids know their mother married a retard.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Well, we may disagree on the finer points, but I sincerely wish you the best in your search for missus Ninja.

After all, our principal for reason for being here must be our own happiness and no two men have the same path to achieving it.

Don't have me fitted for a tux just yet.