Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey, I'm Lush

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

You can read my name. I'm from Philly. Have been trolling these boards for a long time now. Years and years, but recently, I've made some changes that have sent my sex drive shooting through the roof. The big thing I did was stop masterbating. Holy crap! I've been doing that **** since I was like a little little kid. I've been completely girl crazy my entire life. My Mom used to tell me about all teenage girls I would clearly hit on when I was 3-4. This may be too much info, but the thing is, I'm going nuts not jacking off, but it's making all the stuff I've been reading and learning for the last few years come to a head. Saturday, I was out at a show and this one girl was driving me nuts all night. Just super sexy. Now normally, I don't really approach that much, but I just couldn't help myself. I had to go talk to her. And I did. And it went great. I got her Myspace. Didn't even ask. She just coughed it right up. But that's not what's important. It doesn't matter to me how good I am as long as I'm getting laid. So that's why I'm here. I like this group because it doesn't seem to be selling anything. I don't want to spend all my money on pick up products and spend all my time going to seminars. I want to spend money on things in my life that will help me get laid and I want to spend my time meeting potential girls. So I'll post up some stuff and put my encounters out there.

Nice to meet all of you in advance, I hope to make some good friends here,

Lush.

PS. Anyone on here from Philly?

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up Lush.. let me welcome you to SS.

I hear what you're saying about laying off the monkey. Took me while to figure that one out myself.

This a great forum full of tons of relevant, insightful info, tips and discussion. Just try to take it all in at your own pace and apply it to yourself when you see fit. I'm from Philly also. Nice to meet another DJ in the area.

Get at me.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome bro.

From Philly/South Jersey area originally but now in school down in Baltimore/DC. Where in Philly?

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
****...To clarify when I say, "I worked with RSD" I mean I took a bootcamp. Not that I worked for them. I'm alright, but I'm not that ****ing good. It's cool to see Philly people here. Maybe I'll throw together a little happy hour somewhere on a Saturday night and we'll all get together. I'll send you guys PM's. I'm currently on Spring Garden St. a few blocks off of broad. Very good location.

And thanks for the warm welcome,

Lush.

PS. No PM on this board? WTF?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lush said:
****...To clarify when I say, "I worked with RSD" I mean I took a bootcamp. Not that I worked for them. I'm alright, but I'm not that ****ing good. It's cool to see Philly people here. Maybe I'll throw together a little happy hour somewhere on a Saturday night and we'll all get together. I'll send you guys PM's. I'm currently on Spring Garden St. a few blocks off of broad. Very good location.

And thanks for the warm welcome,

Lush.

PS. No PM on this board? WTF?
With which instructor did you take the bootcamp . Also , i would appreciate if you write a detailed review . Also i wanna know why you didnt like it . I've been reading some reviews on RSDNATION , and they say that the bootcamp changed their life.

Also , to PM , you should click on the users name twice and there you can see somewhere writing SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ... .

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the board....

The ratio to success is 90% going out on the field meeting women, and learning things for your self and 10% reading this crap up. The more you learn the more you will start to understand what works for you and what doesn't

peace

Solo

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sup lush, im from philly south jersey area too. finishing up my senior year at drexel. i came across this site because of a BPD, just got out of a year relationship and am taking some time off from women till after the new year. i spend a decent amount of time in philly nightlife. where u guys plannin on going?

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Drexel DJ and a Spring Garden DJ... nice. I'm out in West Chester, but work in Center City. Old City or Manayunk are two good areas that have been good to me. Who else is from Philly?

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
DTP I would love to write that review and let you know my feelings. Where would be an appropriate place to do that?

Soloman - Gotcha bro....been doing this for some years now with quite a bit of success, but thanks for the insight.

AAA - I would like to spend a little more time in the Rittenhouse area. It's really outside what I like to do for fun and I thought getting out of my element a bit would help. The girls out that way tend to be pretty hot and it would help me to get out of my normal drinking dives and heavy metal shows. I'm buying a suit in the next few weeks because I think it's the easiest way for me to grab some attention being a big guy. People already constantly ask me if I play for the Eagles and I figure if I walk into Denim, The continental or The walnut room acting like I own the place, dressed like the ****ing man, someone is bound to automatically assume I'm the ****. And then they'll meet me and know I'm the ****...win!

Noble - I gotta be careful in West Chester. My girls out that way, but I work in Center City myself. Lets not say what company we work for because right now you're fitting the description of a dude who I share an office with....DAVE?

I'd love to hit Manayunk again sometime. Haven't been out there since before Grape Street closed. The Brewery is ****ing FANTASTIC! Old City...Well...I've just spent to much god damn time in that place. Anymore I go there and just get **** bag wasted out of pure annoyance. Although I want to check out the side clubs down that way and stay out of the regular popular places (Mad River, Sugar Moms, PAS, Blue Mart). I've never had luck in those venues and every once in a while I slip into one of the side joints and see like 20 drop dead gorgous girls kicking around.

At this point I think we need to start a Philly thread and get this **** going.

Lush.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha funny u mention sugar mom's, i actually know the manager. i would say stay away from the suit. jeans a nice dress shirt and a jacket will probably do. ppl can tell when ur trying to overdo it. just be normal and yourself while changing the things that need changing. if your wardrobe needs a change then go work on it but you don't need a fancy suit to go out and strike up a convo. i don't think its too much but wuts the point wasting money on a suit when u probably have enough of them for work already. by some more dress casual clothes. express/armani/diesel/banana etc. put in a nice ear ring if u wear them or nice watches/necklaces. u might stand out more with the suit but u also might seem like your trying too hard.

philly ppl lets grab a drink sat?? club/bar w/e.

-AAA

ps let me know if you guys are interested.