"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Hey...I need a little help, please

ARGH_Dude

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hey. Well, I've been having a little problem a girl I like at school. I find whenever I come close to her, I kinda starting getting embarassed and end up not speaking, when I really want to. It's like the words are on my tongue, ready to roll out, but it just sticks. It isn't the first time I've asked a girl out, though. I just find it hard to approach her and truely find out if she likes me or not. I just have this feeling every morning that when I wake up, I want to get to know this girl a bit better...but I have this fear of being rejected. I know, I've heard people say "there's plenty of fish in the sea" and all, but rejection affects you for a while, it doesn't go away over night...not with me, anyway. Unless I can get rid of my fear of rejection, I don't know how I'm gonna build enough confidence to actually ask her out. Can someone maybe please give me a little advice? I'd appreciate it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I got a thought. . . Lets NOT read the DJ bible and just hope someone tells me the answer? oh you already tried that and it didn't work, hmmm, lets see, lets read the DJ Bible then...


sorry, i can't help myself. everyone gets these witty read teh bible comments in, i always find myself to late to pop one in.
 

ARGH_Dude

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hey, sorry, but I did...it's helped ALOT, but it's just kinda difficult to do in person, because you aren't sure of how she's gonna act. I'm a "mosher" or "heavy metal head-banging psychopath", and so is this girl that I'm after...but it's difficult to tell between if I should do it like normal, or be slightly different. I'm not sure if she's going to react the way I would like her to if I ask her to go out on a date.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Stop putting so much emphasis in one girl. Reading the bible will not get you over rejection, everyone faces it at some point in life. Grab your balls if they are there, go up to her, and start putting skills to use.
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Rejections might affect you right now, but once you get a few of them under your belt, you really will start to feel indifferent to them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Dude. As long as you pedestal here you're never gonna get close. Luckily you can get this advice right here. It took me five years to figure that one out on my own:( . Look here's what I did. Find every thing about the girl you hate, imagine things about her(even if thier not true) that disgust you. This should help you lower her to your level in your mind. Then approach. Sencond.

3 SENCOND RULE
Approach her and start talking before your brain has time to realize who it is. Make up a line to ask her.

"Sup. What U doing"

You both have heavy metal in common relate to that

"Hey I like your pointy hair"

Speak without thinking. DJings bout being a man. Men don't think before they speak. Say the first thing that comes to mind. THen after she talks back ask open ended questions.

Seriously bring her off the pedestal. Ur not going anywhere until you do. ALso ODnt mix love wit lust.

Hope I helped. Cause nobody else round here thinks so:D


Added:OH yeh and if you don't tak to her now. The want to talk to her will build every day until it drives you into a suicidal insanity. Not kiddin. Its how the brain works. Liek if you skip a question on a test you'll keep on going back to it cause it bothers you you couldn't figure it out. THen you get both questions wrong because time runs out. Its really hard to get over it if you let it lingur. If you get rejected now its better than waiting five years till Loving hers so deeply imbeded in your brain its almost impossible to get it out. TALK TO HER NOW. GET OFF THIS SITE AND GO CALL IM OR WHATEVER HER.


And report back
 

Ka0War

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Michigan
Think of it like this and you shouldn't have a problem. If she rejects you, she wasn't good enough for you any way. It doesn't mean you two still can't be friends.

Trying to remember this good quote.... ah yes... " Say what you want. For those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

If rejected, just move on. Theres always another girl or 2. (lol sorry but it's true)



You'll be fine.
 
Top