Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hey i have a huge problem

Batman

Reaction score
boonies or in my own little pretend world
Hey I have a bit of a problem its sort of complicated my good friend and soul mate is going off to college she’s beautiful and as some of you know I am following her the next year because she’s a grade ahead of me. She likes me and knows that I love her and I think at least is willing to wait for me she’s that kind of girl. But I was in the lunch room today during exams and were was talking it up all nice she was tired and in a bad mood cause this goon hacked my email to piss her off by saying he wanted to **** her and called her a slut and a **** and everything that’s terrible and he walked by so she went to the bathroom I left the café went to my exam and I was trying to get out of my class to come back I do and she’s sitting with this guy she said she kind of likes but cant have because he has a g/f and is in love with someone or other I don’t know I wasn’t listening but anyway I saw that they were sitting close on the opposite sides of the table facing each other and I felt this surge of jealousy not like anything in a long time. I felt like pulling her out have there and asking if she wanted to explain to me what she was doing and all. I didn’t say anything to her I just pretended to get a drink and left. But is this normal guys I mean even though were not going out yet and everything I still consider her close to me. And it hurts like im actually pissed off is this normal?
im batmansubsidy on aol ill be on later

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a fvcking MAJOR AFC...This is probably the most losery post I've read here since boriqua has copped on!

The girl DOES NOT LIKE YOU. You have MAJOR ONEITUS. She likes SOMEONE ELSE. You will never be anything more than a confidence boost for this girl, so start getting over her and STOP PLANNING YOU WHOLE LIFE AROUND HER. gawd.

And READ THE BIBLE before posting here again

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
You are a fvcking MAJOR AFC...This is probably the most losery post I've read here since boriqua has copped on!

The girl DOES NOT LIKE YOU. You have MAJOR ONEITUS. She likes SOMEONE ELSE. You will never be anything more than a confidence boost for this girl, so start getting over her and STOP PLANNING YOU WHOLE LIFE AROUND HER. gawd.

0w3nD!!

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes its normal to be angry when you see a girl you really like flirting with another guy, its called jealousy. But it doesnt sound like she is very interested in you so dont waste your time being jealous, move on and accept her as a friend.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II

you better watch out or you might get she-man-cry-slapped

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's alright batman, i feel you. But because i've been through it, itheres something i must say about what you are going through. I think you should move on and stop thiniking about her. She's obviously interested in someone else, and yes, like the previous posts, you will only be a confidence boost for her. Treat her as a friend, and just have some fun.

i think i've been through every afc incident out there. But i'm growing, and changing.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:
1) Use punctuation.
2) Smack yourself up (really, do that now), tell yourself you'll never do what you did again, think about why you made a post, read the other replies, and before you EVER post again read the High School DJ Bible (the first thread on the High School forum).

And one more thing, how the fvck did you come up with this girl being your soulmate? After what she did, I hope you learn that at this point in life there are no soulmates (maybe a one or two, but definately not one you'll see). And what is the huge problem? She was sitting with another guy that she likes more than you, oh no, I think I'll get mad considering that WE AREN'T DATING AND WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Batman forgot to tell you that she promised to Fu ck him, and that he also picked up a hot blonde for the summer.

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaahahahahah