Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey, I got some questions about....Strippers...Its not nothing serious...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night, I went to the strip club for the second time in my life...A couple of the girls danced and whatnot, and I went up to give the girls money...The things I noticed were that most of the guys were scared or something when they saw the girls, while I was giving them eye contact and telling them what I wanted to see, plus I was wilding out...I was good with the body language too...

There were these 2 girls dancing, so I went up and I was whistling and ****, I was wilding...So the girl comes up to me and I look her in the eye and tell her I want her to turn around so I can get a look at her ass....But she grabs my face and puts it right in between her t1ts...So I figure that I should get my money's worth and when I put the dollar bill in her little leg thingy, I felt up on her a$$ and slapped her on it...When she came offstage, she came up to me and started rubbing on my legs, and when she turned around to leave, I grabbed her a$$ again..

Then there was this other chick, she started booty clapping, so I went to give her a dollar...I looked up for eye contact, but her face looked like a pit bull ate it and sh1tted it out, but she had a nice body though...So she booty claps and when I go to put the dollar in the leg thingy, I grab her a$$ again, cause I need to get my money's worth...So when she comes offstage, she grabs my hand and starts rubbing it, so I held her hand and was rubbing hers too...Then she started rubbing my legs and back, and then she started rubbing my bald head, so I started squeezing her a$$
and this goes on for a couple of seconds and then she says some **** I couldnt hear her say, and then she left...

So what I need to know is this, for future reference...

1. Has anyone here gamed a stripper? Tell us about it...Dont get
it confused, Im just trying to smash the puzzy...

2. Do strippers usually grab up on people like that? Or are they
just doing it to fukk with people? Most strip clubs people have
told me about and the one I went to before, the girls dont
really touch anyone unless its a lap dance, and lap dances
are illegal in DC...

Add any other advice or comments if you want to...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get too excited, there strippers, they probably only want your money

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
strippers touch up on just about anyone. I've had strippers french me, grab me down there (through the pants) etc. All before paying for a lap dance (which i've never gotten). The frenching was totally out of the blue and I had to throw her off after a minute because I can tell she was drunk (plus who knows how many ****s she sucked that day for $$, i didn't want a freshly ****ed down tongue down my throat)

plus notice how strippers usually get really rowdy for the older men who look like they have $. But it's not always the case, a friend of mine once got told right away from a stripper that she wanted to do him (but it would have been in exchange for money of course)

bottom line, it's their job to get you aroused enough to want to pay for extras (lap dance, bj, whatever you want!). That's how they get payed.

i'm gonna tell you this, 90 percent of strippers (atleast all the ones i've met) are basically prostitutes that would **** anyone for money.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...Fukk strip clubs then, Ill stick to dance clubs...There were so many times where they played a song I liked and I wanted to dance but I forgot that you cant dance with the girls onstage...At least at a club you can dance and do anything you want..Plus I started to get sick from the a$$es in my face...If my d1ck is near it or my hands are on it, its good, but I dont want that sh1t in my face, cause I start thinking about them farting and sh1tting and it makes me queazy...Plus sometimes the puzzy is rugged as hell...