"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hey i am BACK, and ...

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
ottawa,ontario,canada
If any of you search all my post about a year ago, i posted about being so happy and thanking every on this site,..... i had found a Beautiful girl, smart everything.....


but all good things dont last forever.......the month we broke up my dad got dianosed with cancer i was doing bad a school, having trouble with the law everything.....


WHAT I REALIZED, I STOPED BEING A DAUN JUAN!!!!

WHY? AS corny as this sounds i had no longered subscribed to the internet thus no longer coming on SOSUAVE, Now not everyone need to come to so suave all the time to STAY a DJ, and i am not saying you need to come on all the time

because relying on somthing other then your self can lead to your down fall.

it was just somthing i did, but i relized this and stop coming on sosuave, when my internet was gone i didnt even care anymore, i was like ok this will be my test,

i thought i was getting stronger, but really i used that as an excuse to stop caring about bettering my self!! i stop caring about my relation ship with this HB 9.5,


THERE WAS EVEN A POINT i was like .... i am going to lose her if i keep this up...

I DIDNT CARE.......

when i lost her i acted likek i didnt care!!!!

in SIDE i was crying a river!!!!

Up until we broke up i was going DOWN hill.

Becuase of the Break up,


SINCE then , thing have leveled agian i got a box beside me now with 20 numbers not including the 10-30 i had saved on my phone......

problem is i havent really done anything with them...... Becuase of what happen i think i am afriad of success.....

I am AT the MAKE or BREAK point right now i had a date today, but i think i was to ****y and thigns got cancelled.......damit...i didnt care to much cause i got another one tommorow ,

that date is my make or break, i am finally feeling like a dj again, i have refreshed my DJ skills Cleaned the cob webss, RE-read what made me so succesful in the past and now i am going gun HO!

I WILL BE READY FOR THIS DATE TOMMOROW

I AM GOING TO SUDUCE , CHARM , AND IMPRESS THE BI**TCH out of her!!!!

I AM A MAN!!!!!!

i had it ALL only to lose, it,,,....... let see if i can get it back ....


i am going to keep you all posted
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
ottawa,ontario,canada
Damit,,,,,, i had everythign planned out 2..............


second night in a row, Difereent girl,,,................

this time she said she was got eat first then call me when shes done, we were sopose to go out after.............

never got a call.......

when i first met this girl she did somthing like this once before but it was jsut for a simple call,, i called her on it told her it was unacceptable she apolgized i told her she only ahd few chances left....


i thought she learned..... guess not...


i DONT know whats wrong i get at Least 1-5 numbers a weeks

but never any dates out of it...................... I think i may be to ****y funy? pushy? confident?? i dont know any more....damit....

i was on top of the world ready to do my thing, i am not feeling down or anythign just confused,,,,, i am atually not hurt at all , just its getting annoying.....

i keep ya'll posted
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top