Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys, theres a girl im after, could use some advice!

Reaction score
Alright, so a while back I began doing the 6 week reading guide. Honestly, this info has been a godsend. I have so much gratitude towards this website it has changed my life and I have been doing pretty well picking up girls since I've begun. More importantly...is that I'm just more natural when it comes to the ladies, i dont reallly get nervous at all, and can talk to anyone. I used to be totally ill-at-ease in social situations and now its what i live for! i love goin to parties where I dont know anybody and just coming out with a ton of new friends.

ANYWAYS, I was at this party on friday, and there is this chick there who I had met twice before. I've developed quite the crush for this girl, even though we barely know each other. we just have a few mutual friends. so i was talking to her at the party and it was going great I was making her laugh her ass off, then i would dissappear and she would come looking for me again, worked out great. trouble is, it turns out shes actually *somewhat* involed with some other guy. he showed up to the party later, and even when he was there she was still giving me way more attention, and not to be too arrogant I know im better looking and just a cooler guy in general :D . all the same, she still left with the guy that night. When he was there it kind of put me off, and as the party wasnt that big, for me to make a move would have been like...improper you know? all these people know the guy so it would have been bad on my part.

Still, I believe shes into me, i get all the signs, shes hit my facebook a few times. How should I move forward from this position? It seems like "playing it cool" would just allow her and the other guy to develop further, as its a really new thing between them, only a few weeks. I feel i need to steal her right away.

Any advice is appreciated, and thanks again guys :up:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect your morals for holding back with this girl, although I'm sure I would have been that guy to swoop in and snatch her up. Why? Any girl who's just "hooking" up with a dude is open game. She's not with him for a reason and more over she's digging you more for a reason. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

The best advice I can give you is to persue her confidently, but not forcefully.

Besides you saying you're a cooler guy and all, what you really have going for you is the fact that your a challenge for her and she likes it. This dude who she's hooking up with however, probably isn't as much of a challenge since he thinks that he has her in the pocket.

It's really your call. If you're totally confident this chick digs you and wants your junk, then go ahead and tell her you two should get together.

However if you're on the border, not so sure that she'd bite, just wait till the next time you run in to her and drop a line to her. Maybe something like "The other night was fun and everything, but I've got better things in mind.. maybe a place where we can actually hear eachother, let's meet up later or on _____ (day)."

Either way, remember that we don't CHASE women. We get women. As long as you don't chase her and you approach her like you're both getting something out of it mutually, she'll bite.

Reaction score
Ya, normally i would have just gone for it, there is kind of more too it i just figured the post was long enough as it was. IM at university and I just started hanging out with this new crew of people about 2 months ago...so me like..."disturbing the herd" so to speak could have caused some big problems. im more interested in having those guys as friends than the girl, though ideally both would be nice :p . but ya, i get what you were saying...I dont want to do NOTHING but I dont want to just fall at her knees trying to get her like its my last chance.

either way its xmas break so i must wait until next semester begins before we see each other again.

playaslaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy is irrelevent and its obvious she is not of the faithful branch. If you like her, I would steal her away from said guy and keep a casual relationship with her or the same may happen to you