"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hey Guys. I'm AFK Protector.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Dam, this thread is going straight down the crapper. Jeeze guys all this Warcraft stuff!? Damn...


Anyways...

Have an awsome life AFK, the forum can't afford to loose you but it's your choice... I still don't know what your name means but i'm sure it means something. You've been an inpiration to alot of people here, me included. I wish you would've said why you where leaving though. Have a good one. You will not go on unforgoten. I think we should have a DJ morge or something so we can pay respect to the DJs that have moved on. Something to think about.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Hey everyone.

I've spent a lot of time on these forums. The forums have been a blessing for me. I've met many great people. You've all been a great help. You've all been very brave and candid. I wish you the best.

However, I just can't do this anymore. So I'm going to end AFK Protector right here right now. You don't have to miss me. You don't have to flame me. Just remember what your goals are and don't get carried off track like I did. I'm going to go to another life now. And see if I can start over.

I hope I've made a difference in someone's life during my time here. If not, I tried. If so, my life hasn't been a complete waste.

Good luck, have fun, don't die.

-AFK (R.I.P. 10/25/04 12:49:59 AM)
It's good to control your emotions.
 
Top