Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys! Give me some Friday Night ideas!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, just an update for my general life!

I'm taking over a dead University society next year, called the film makers society, and we just make short films all of the time. Should be great!

Anyway, my question-of-the-week is really a simple one. I want to get out there on this Friday, but I would be alone and most probably without social proof. Even my sister is unavailable...!

I'm sure most of you guys have faced this type of situation before. What did you do?

Nick

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i throw a party!

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah weve all faced that before. I'd say that if there are any classmates or colleagues that you know of that you havent really crossed the line with yet on hanging out, then give them a go. Try to get one or more of them to hang out with you. You would be surprised the wingmen you can make from somebody you only know as a working colleague or a classmate.

-TDK4

"When in doubt use the smell test" -My hero, Maurice Chavez, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to a party all alone, or with a buddy you don't know that well and act like you're the S***.