Hey guys am I normal?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mention ADHD is caused by depression. While I am not sure about that one, I do know that ADD/ADHD can cause depression. Someone living with it undiagnosed begins to feel like they are a failure because they can't get sh1t straight. Its tough. See if there is something you can do. My doctor for a time was giving me free trials and discount cards. A lot of major pharmacuticals also now offer discount programs for the uninsured. Talk to a health care professional.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:

That makes so much sense. Over the years I've grown to believe not only that it is difficult to obtain passion, friendship, love and sex but also I hold a strong belief that I am not deserving of it. But if this is the case then why do I still want/need it? I also agree with media serving as a distraction for me. I always had/have other interests outside of them but now they all seem so pointless.

OK, your life, friends, work, women, and all your interests seem pointless. What do you want sosuave.com to do? If you ask us for opinions and how you can approach a girl, we may be able to help. If you want us to change your life, make you rich, give you looks, height, and women over a computer screen; that's only something Jack can do with his magic beans.

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you meet a girl on Monday...you better be making love by Wednesday!

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I was on ritalin for a while,it helped and it didn't. I mean,when I needed to focus,I was focused. But,sometimes my thoughts would wonder,and I would often feel more depressed. Plus,I took the stuff like candy a few times. Sitting still isn't that hard for me. I can sit here and type,but if I am at work,I prefer to be always moving. When I am inactive,I get bored.

I also know the feeling of lack of attnetion/companionship. It is something I am struggling with.

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you're just afraid or unmotivated to do the things that make you happy. When I was depressed I would always know what I needed or wanted to do, like I'd *want* to listen to uplifting music, but in my depression I somehow wouldn't do that. The few times I did force myself to do these things my problems would disappear, but 9/10 times I couldn't do what needed to be done. That's where treatment comes in, it just gives you that little boost to get yourself going again. And forever after you will have the wisdom that when you start slowing down, you HAVE got to get yourself moving and quick before it turns into depression.