Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey fellas, need your help to realize this terrible idea

christie

Banned
Reaction score
hire a private detective and tell him the truth. You want to know why you have the urge to contact her before knowing more about her current life situation first.
The private detective will give you those answers if you can pay for this service €€€€££££$$$$

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I wanna drop a message to my ex gf from 5 yrs ago. (yeah yeah I know what you're thinking and makes sense)

My main goal is not getting back with her also for the fact that we are in two different countries so that would be quit hard especially given the lockdowns...

I banged many girls before and after her but quite frankly she is the only one I would like to keep in touch with, she was an angel from any point of view but I was a full blown assh0le back then and cheated countless times till she finally got fed up and left me, actually she didnt talk to me for months and only after she briefly agreed to a "good bye date" aka "hope you die date".

I simply realized that she is one of the few people that I would like to have in my life as much as a dear friend I lost contact with for different reasons.

I have her on telegram and viber so I can shot her a message...I resisted the urge to write something stupid and came here asking for suggestions.

Opinion on opening and timing?

Ps. Im not concerned about possible rejections, insults or stuff like that...
This is simply not ideal. But we have been there so we understand where you are coming from.

However, because of your past (and depending on how things ended), being able to jump that huge hurdle of being friends with someone you have an emotional and physical history with is close to impossible.

There will be a lot of potential for friction and for your head and emotions to be messed with.

The real question you need to ask yourself (and please take your time debating your dilemma, don't rush into it if you do decide to go for it), is do you really genuinely want to be friends with her or do you have any lingering hopes (even if she is 1000 miles away)? And if its true friendship you are seeking, what would that look like?

Be honest with yourself mate.

Hope this helps and let us know if we can further help.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hire a private detective and tell him the truth. You want to know why you have the urge to contact her before knowing more about her current life situation first.
The private detective will give you those answers if you can pay for this service €€€€££££$$$$
Do not take this advice. It must be a prankster. Don't be a creeper and hire a PD, leave that for the movies and psychos.

Modern Man Advice

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Do not take this advice. It must be a prankster. Don't be a creeper and hire a PD, leave that for the movies and psychos.

Modern Man Advice
He can afford it and it might help him think more logically and less emotionally when he has facts. I never recommend cyberstalking or stalking someone yourself. Get the private investigator to do that. Be honest.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He can afford it and it might help him think more logically and less emotionally when he has facts. I never recommend cyberstalking or stalking someone yourself. Get the private investigator to do that. Be honest.
How in the world are you a Master DJ? Who the heck hires a PD to "investigate" aka stalk someone for you and think that because its not you actually stalking then you're not a creep? News flash genius, you still are a creep. The very idea of doing so and spending your energy and resources on stalking someone is straight-up sleazy, low-life, trashy, psychotic, etc.

Let us do both of us a favor and end this conversation here cause we don't want to waste our time discussing how low-life your idea is. Good luck in your endeavors mate or ma'am.

Modern Man Advice

christie

Banned
Reaction score
How in the world are you a Master DJ? Who the heck hires a PD to "investigate" aka stalk someone for you and think that because its not you actually stalking then you're not a creep? News flash genius, you still are a creep. The very idea of doing so and spending your energy and resources on stalking someone is straight-up sleazy, low-life, trashy, psychotic, etc.

Let us do both of us a favor and end this conversation here cause we don't want to waste our time discussing how low-life your idea is. Good luck in your endeavors mate or ma'am.

Modern Man Advice
sounds good bud; good luck with the MMA brand you got going on here

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged many girls before and after her but quite frankly she is the only one I would like to keep in touch with, she was an angel from any point of view but I was a full blown assh0le back then and cheated countless times till she finally got fed up and left me, actually she didnt talk to me for months and only after she briefly agreed to a "good bye date" aka "hope you die date".

I simply realized that she is one of the few people that I would like to have in my life as much as a dear friend I lost contact with for different reasons.

I have her on telegram and viber so I can shot her a message...I resisted the urge to write something stupid and came here asking for suggestions.

Opinion on opening and timing?

Ps. Im not concerned about possible rejections, insults or stuff like that...
What's the point of having her in your life? Talking to exes is a waste of valuable time that could be better spent on more productive pursuits.