"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hey Everyone

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
Just dropping in to visit old friends and see how everyone's doing. Anyone have any interesting stories? I'm coming up on my 1 year with my gf... 4 more days :)

I'll keep you posted.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
You know, it's funny how you alway post saying

"I'm coming back"

Then you don't post for another half-year.

For you trolls who don't know Syncmaster, him and Sociopath31 were the first High School Moderators. YOU WILL RESPECT HIM.

Welcome back Sync.

See ya in 6 months again? :)
 

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
AHAHAHAH!
I dunno, i might need a hand from you in a little while. It looks like i'm coming up on some rough times w/ my gf b/c of her mom. Its too complicated to type out right now, but if it gets too rough i'll fill you in.

"For you trolls who don't know Syncmaster, him and Sociopath31 were the first High School Moderators. YOU WILL RESPECT HIM.
"

... cute, very cute.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Sweet, he's back! Funny how everyone is coming back now...What's up Adam, long time no see?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
Re: Re: Hey Everyone

Originally posted by Sammo
Check out this field report, its largely because of you i was so succesfull that night (your dancing/grinding thread)


http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32277
Thats friggin awesome man! Congrats!!!! Wow, as if my post actually helped you. Hell, most of the time i'm just venting. Again, congrats and keep it up - i wanna hear more stories.
 
Top