Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hey, anybody ever try this?

Hannibal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey to all here, im a long time lurker first time poster, I look to knowing you all. Anyways to the meat( if you could it that) of the post. I'm 16 and came across a girl whos cousins with a friend of mine, shes easily a 9 and shes 18, she is much different from other girls considering shes a fan of punk music and stanley kubrick's films (clockwork orange, full metal jacket, the shining etc.), in short, shes very got unique taste. Me and her were talking over MSN the other night and all of a sudden I mention female psychology (known to us as Don Juan philosophy) and I talk to her about how attraction works and how I attract women. We then talk about our favourite body parts of the opposite sex, she says the ass naturally (as 88 percent of females do) and I tell her mine is breasts, she then sends me picture after picture asking if I like her breasts. I was excited to say the least. Then we decide to meet tonight and we did, we just had very casual and intellectual conversation again, and we go back to her house, where we get intimate to say the least (but here the age that you are considered an adult is 21 so everything was legal:D ). To cut to the chase the thing I found very attractive to older girls was mental stimulation from smart conversation whereas younger girls (say 14-16) are more into funny and weird conversation. In other (and less complicated) words; if ya wanna bang the older girls be smart (dont fake it though) and for the younger girls be funny. Anybody agree or disagree?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to a level...Some girls stay wanting fun convo's until 24 or so (after college) so you might have found a good female that stimulates you on BOTH levels (metally and pyshically) which can be rare...Good job though.

Reaction score
If you've found a girl that interests you on mental and physical levels, then you've found something that I haven't.

Sounds like LTR material to me. Try to play down the age difference whenever it comes up.

With your (hannibal) last statement, I'd agree. If they are the same age, funny again :(.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I think thats all that I can say. Nice.

:D

Yes it is indeed rare to find one with brains but they're lots more fun :)

Hannibal

Don Juan
Reaction score
now I need some advice

she broke down last night and got all gooey on me, considering she said she wasn't looking for relationship in the first place. For now, I have her blocked on MSN and am wondering how long do you think I should wait to talk to her again. I am aware about the 2 day rule for phone calls but how does it work for msn?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, talking on AIM/MSN is not recommended. Best to keep her blocked and call in a while to schedule another date.