Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hesitiation equals masturbation

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet a bartender at a local pool hall here in Tallahassee. She is very cute, she's probably a 7-7.5. She's not like 'WOW!" but any guy would have sex with her. Now she works the early shift normally. Now, I could tell when I first meet her she was attracted to me. I gave her C+F, negged her alittle on her cooking and drinks and just played it right. I've seen her around 4 times now, playing pool or going in there with my roommates to get food.

I went there today to get some food with 2 of my roommates. We ate and left and I went to school to go to class. Now I made a decision to go back and get her number. My plan was to tell her how she was a "good" bartender and a "decent" cook and I wanted to keep her around. Then number close.

Now, since she's a bartender there werent many opportunities to number close, but thats no excuse. I totally changed my whole script for the convo and told her about a party I was hosting Friday. Now, thats all that was said, because people next to me started sayin something. After that she was busy and she was leaving where I was going to number close on her way out, but a guy stopped her to play on a machine with her. So I got fustrated with myself and left.

I know what my main problem was. Hesitiation. Now, how do I handle her? Is it over? Should I even try? Should I just let her come to me if I'm playin pool in there one time?

"Failure is success if we learn from it"

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Off topic, but I think I know who you're talking about (I have a couple in mind). What bar if I may ask (Snookers?)

Bartenders are tricky girls to get. As one myself, (bartender, not a chick :p) I have seen some of my co-workers get hit on and their responses to it.

Many will just be nice and such for good tips and to get you to come back and see them. Tricky situation, maybe someone who has done it before can help you. I myself find it difficult to approach people who's jobs are basically to suck up for good tips. Too hard to tell if there is a IL or not.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Snookers. Where do you work?

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
masturbation?

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work at Floyds...quitting soon ^^.

Good luck with her ^^

Reaction score
Originally posted by digitalrat
I meet a bartender at a local pool hall here in Tallahassee. She is very cute, she's probably a 7-7.5. She's not like 'WOW!" but any guy would have sex with her. Now she works the early shift normally. Now, I could tell when I first meet her she was attracted to me. I gave her C+F, negged her alittle on her cooking and drinks and just played it right. I've seen her around 4 times now, playing pool or going in there with my roommates to get food.

I went there today to get some food with 2 of my roommates. We ate and left and I went to school to go to class. Now I made a decision to go back and get her number. My plan was to tell her how she was a "good" bartender and a "decent" cook and I wanted to keep her around. Then number close.

Now, since she's a bartender there werent many opportunities to number close, but thats no excuse. I totally changed my whole script for the convo and told her about a party I was hosting Friday. Now, thats all that was said, because people next to me started sayin something. After that she was busy and she was leaving where I was going to number close on her way out, but a guy stopped her to play on a machine with her. So I got fustrated with myself and left.

I know what my main problem was. Hesitiation. Now, how do I handle her? Is it over? Should I even try? Should I just let her come to me if I'm playin pool in there one time?

"Failure is success if we learn from it"
was she working while u met her?
idiot, she acts like she wants u because tips are her profits !

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

digitalrat: sometimes its hard to know if a barmaid really likes you because she does have to be all pretty and chatty that is her job, and huge_guy_pimpin is right she may be doing it for the tips.

The only way to really tell if a barmaid likes you is if she is doing SOMETHING EXTRA FOR YOU that can give you an idea if she is intrested. Example if its really buzy and you stick around and she keeps on talking to you while serving drinks to others, that is a postive sign. Another one if she offers to give you a free drink/ or a shot.

Huge_guy_pimpin: Stop calling guys idiots, that is why they are here to learn and that is why you here. Digitalrat has had a legitimate question and so far all you are giving out are short snappy answers. If you do have great tips then by all means share.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage,

I Appreciate the objective answer. I'm not really trying to determine if she likes me or not. That really doesnt matter. I'll find out if she flakes out on me after I number close.

My question was what do I do AFTER my huge hesitiation mistake. I don't even buy drinks at the bar, we just hang out and play pool. But, I'm not going to get into "Does she like me or not" thats what the kiss test is for at the end of the night.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Quote:

digitalrat: sometimes its hard to know if a barmaid really likes you because she does have to be all pretty and chatty that is her job, and huge_guy_pimpin is right she may be doing it for the tips.

The only way to really tell if a barmaid likes you is if she is doing SOMETHING EXTRA FOR YOU that can give you an idea if she is intrested. Example if its really buzy and you stick around and she keeps on talking to you while serving drinks to others, that is a postive sign. Another one if she offers to give you a free drink/ or a shot.

Huge_guy_pimpin: Stop calling guys idiots, that is why they are here to learn and that is why you here. Digitalrat has had a legitimate question and so far all you are giving out are short snappy answers. If you do have great tips then by all means share.
ok idiot:confused:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
digitalrat - You know that you hesitate, but she doesn't know that for sure?! All she knows is that you are throwing a party and that she is casually invited -people do it all the time.

I say continue going to the bar with the intension of having fun and not worrying to much about closing her. Invite female friends to go there so she can see that you have "other options" and is not a desperate guy who is falling in love with her like the rest of the drunks she encounters every night.

I suggest that you go when its less buzy or in the end of the night, where she is not as buzy and then you can try to number close her but even if you get rejected just laugh it off and say to her "hey you can't blame a guy for trying" and be cool.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey huge guy pimping......Lighten up bro. Quit calling everyone idiots. You are not as smart as you think you are. There's nothing wrong with being subjective, but if you are going to tell someone they're wrong, at least give reasons why.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Hey huge guy pimping......Lighten up bro. Quit calling everyone idiots. You are not as smart as you think you are. There's nothing wrong with being subjective, but if you are going to tell someone they're wrong, at least give reasons why.
you wrong cause im smarter than i think i am, idiot :confused:
:p