“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hesitancy when giving a number

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
651
While safety is an important concern for most women, they feel unsafe with a nervous guy because he won't be able to protect her 'when push comes to shove' and the self-assured confident man feel safe because he's able to protect her.
Another thing has to do with responsibility and accountability. Women want a man who can take control of them so they don't have to be responsible and accountable anymore. They feel that the self-assured confident man can take care of them when they give over control, but the nervous twitchy guy doesn't have enough control for them to submit to his control.
And here's yet another obstacle us socially awkward men face: If we try to act alpha, we come across as total creeps.
 

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
She hesitated to give OP her number because she had a low interest level in him.
 
Top