Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

He's happy, but is that enough?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like everyone's thoughts on something.

I have a friend, let's call him Cornelius to protect the guilty, who has done something I very much disagree with and think is a disaster. Here is the basic run-down:

Met a girl who was a friend of a friend, she was married at the time. After knowing each other a few months she divorces her husband. This is her second divorce at the tender age of 21, and she has one child by each prior husband. Another month or so goes by and she says "I want Cornelius!". So Cornelius spends a few weeks with her and then decides to move in with her. He rents a place so that the girl and her two children has a place to live because she was about to be evicted from where she was staying. They are together less than a year like this when he decides to buy her a house. His name is on the mortgage because he has better credit, but his and her name is going on the deed to the house. To add to the drama her family are a bunch of sh!t-bags. Supposedly they will be getting married some time next year.

I see this as a man setting himself up for a royal azz fvcking and generally a disaster. However, when I talk about this situation to other people I know everyone says "well if he's happy, that's what matters". Only his mother agrees with me that it doesn't matter if he's happy because it's a disaster.

To me the whole "well if he's happy, that's what matters" just seems to... well it seems to be missing something. I can't put my finger on it, but "he's happy" just seems to miss the point. My Spidey sense is tingling, but I can't express why. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe everyone else is right.

Anyhow, I'd like to hear what some people from outside the matrix think about this.

Recap of the basic facts:

Cornelius is mid 30's
Cornelius is in his first serious relationship
Cornelius is white and nerdy
Cornelius makes a whole lot more $$$ that girl
Cornelius has a college degree

Girl is early 20's
Girl is divorced twice by age 21
Girl has two kids
Girl has crazy family, crazy in the way that child services has paid a visit
Girl is fat, nerdy, and at most a HB4
Girl has no education beyond high school

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderately Successful AFC marries the first woman who gives him the time of day. Tale as old as time.

It's so romantic *sniff*

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the light at the end of the tunnel is a train,wait until you see the wreck. He's getting laid for the first time and thinks it's love.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping the wreck happens sooner rather then later so the damage isn't as bad.

Part of why I posted it was because I am looking for feedback on what I should say to the people who tell me "but Cornelius is happy, and that's what matters."

I want to say something like "but it's happiness based on an illusion / lie. It can't last and it's going to cause him a lot of pain." Or something.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Luther,
Yeah,an accident waiting to happen,I would give them the time it takes to produce offspring,then for your Mate it's an Assegai up the rvectum.You young blokes out there,take careful note,never move in with them unless you want a family and the full disaster,and even then before you take things further,a Pre-Nuptial.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Luther,
Yeah,an accident waiting to happen,I would give them the time it takes to produce offspring,then for your Mate it's an Assegai up the rvectum.You young blokes out there,take careful note,never move in with them unless you want a family and the full disaster,and even then before you take things further,a Pre-Nuptial.
Pook says to have private marriages, to NEVER go through the government with the laws and judges the way they are.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say " crackheads are happy too, but not enough to make smoking it seem like a good choice."

Also, the white and nerdy thing doesn't mean anything because I have seen some cool guys mess themselves up by trusting a crappy woman. Bad booty knows no color or class, so its best to take a look before you get in that ass.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of why I posted it was because I am looking for feedback on what I should say to the people who tell me "but Cornelius is happy, and that's what matters."
He may be happy, but he could be waaaaayy more happy.
This woman certainly is not for him. Either way, it would be hard to interfere in someone's life without geting a bad rep. I have seen this kind of stuff a lot too.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's so blinded by the emotion of his relationship with her that he's risking his long-term well being to live in the moment. Thus, the problem with many guys like him. This is actually classic bad feminine behavior.

He is getting something he thought he otherwise couldn't so as a result, he's been blinded and is living in a fog on 'cloud nine'. Unfortunately the fall and resulting crash is going to be very, very hard.

Childish, feminine behavior. So sad...:(

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Just say " crackheads are happy too, but not enough to make smoking it seem like a good choice."
LOL Yeah that's pretty much the truth of it.

Also, the white and nerdy thing doesn't mean anything because I have seen some cool guys mess themselves up by trusting a crappy woman. Bad booty knows no color or class, so its best to take a look before you get in that ass.
You're right about this too. I mentioned he's white & nerdy just to paint the full picture of what they are both like.

Solomon said:
I'm just curious if you could post a picture of what you think a HB4 is
A "4" may be too high for this girl. Anyhow, I found a random pic online that kinda looks like this girl:

http://a76.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_a78f58ecad84ab7302285ee3678f171b.jpg

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must suck cack like a champ... jeez... I've had girls like that blow me in my car many times... I certainly didn't have to get a house w/ them, or pay for their shiite... unless you count sharing a joint w/ them...

I think your bud is just inexperienced w/ women... I don't think he realizes how happy he could be if he was w/ a hot professional woman from a good family w/ both looks, brains, and a great personality.

Like several other posters have said he's inexperienced w/ woman and caught up in the emotion of the relationship.

I feel kinda bad for your friend to tell you the truth... Do him a favor and get him the gym. Once he's in great shape he'll have girls like that begging for his cack to be in their mouths... w/o all the other crap he had to go through.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Pook says to have private marriages, to NEVER go through the government with the laws and judges the way they are.

By "Private Marriages" may I assume you mean a "commitment ceremony" without any legal ties or signed papers?

Nice try but that won't work either. If she "acts" like your wife, "says" she's your wife & you "live together as man and wife" then, in the eyes of the law she is still your wife.

Here in California there is a long & devistating history of long term girlfriends getting "half of everything" and alimony.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll be ready for a Red Pill in a year or two but he'll probably take the blue one.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is pritty much screwed already, he has been living has common law man and wife for over a year.

Buying an house and putting her name to it, is just another nail in the coffin.

Even if the women was the best catch any-man could find, buying an house and putting it in her name too, is a stupid thing to do, only an AFC with a Captain Save a HO mentality would think this is romantic and a Chivalry thing to do.

Why any man would cement himself to a young ho with two kids at the ripe old age of 21 is behond me. Not only is he looking after some other mans gentic pool, he is also improving the chances for the biatch to ass rape him in courts - Even though the kids aint his, courts will still factor them in like there where his kids.

The guy is sat on a ticking time bomb -

I predict he will continue to do the 'right thing' whilst she is out on the weekend, him looking after the kids, whilst she will be riding some other mans coc* - I would actually state 100% she has already cheated. This is a cuckhold waiting to happen.

That girl simply wanted a surrogate 'Yes man' provider wimp - And she has found one.

Shame another poor soul to the slaughter.

Guy's like this, just pat them on the back and say "Good luck man, you've found a good one".

I predict this guy has been brought up by his mother and has a rather jaded view about women, and probably assumes they are all dainty flowers.

Dons - Speaking of which, in response to your post. I work with a guy, hes just split up from his long term GF, who had 4 kids to two different men. He'd been sleeping on the sofa of this girls house for around a month, until he decided to move out.

What does he go back for? The kids that aint even his, he is also taking them on holiday, still looks after them on weekends whilst she sluts it up and he is happy has a pig in shi* -

Some men really do take the piss, in the form of being royal puss* that get as8 raped and some even do it with a smile.

Some men love being AFC to the core, so much they boast, shout out load, and proclaim with blissful ignorance the complete ***** whipped life they live.

The guy is now living in a shi* apartment, spending a good % of his wage on kids that aint even his.

Looser is not the word, the thing is, he thinks he is a winner!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Some men love being AFC to the core, so much they boast, shout out load, and proclaim with blissful ignorance the complete ***** whipped life they live.

The guy is now living in a shi* apartment, spending a good % of his wage on kids that aint even his.

Looser is not the word, the thing is, he thinks he is a winner!
Good point.

I frequently hear men talk as if their domineering shrew of a wife was their savior.
They speak of her ,and her compulsive need to control everything, with glowing satisfaction because her controlling behavior allows HIM to act like the biggest kid in the house.

His incarceration is relabeled as 'freedom'... The freedom from responsibility and the freedom FROM leadership.

She owns the frame, she holds the reins and she has the keys to everything.

THe tragedy of it all is that he actually regards his life with her as a success.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I often encounter those men (married or in a LTR) who LOVE being pvssy-whipped and loudly proclaim how awesome it is - often through some "funny" story. However, once in a blue moon, they'd blurt out something that reveals their deep resentment. I don't think they're truly happy, just that they're too much of a coward to free themselves and they're content with where they are - like a pet.