Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

he's a virgin!

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha this gal keeps saying to me "ha hes a virgin" and shouting out "xxxx is a virgin"

its quite odd, im not one and ive told her im not, but yet she keeps saying it, she said it twice today, out loud so most people could hear her and the first time i was like "yeh cheers for that, im not but cheers" and the second time i was like "yep iam, so?"

both times she just laughed!

whats she doing?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Sounds like she's just trying to get a reaction out of you. Use a c/f comeback such as "Would you like to change that ;)"
I agree. Some girls do things like that to get you to display sexuality towards them

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time she sais it, come from behind her, put your hands aroun her hips and wisper in her ear; "well some of us arn't as EXPERIENCED as you" (make sure you put the emphesis on "experienced"). Just a nice way of calling her a slut and shutting her up.:D

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
next time she sais it, come from behind her, put your hands aroun her hips and wisper in her ear; "well some of us arn't as EXPERIENCED as you" (make sure you put the emphesis on "experienced"). Just a nice way of calling her a slut and shutting her up.:D
it started good. but i would have followed this path.

'next time she sais it, come from behind her, put your hands aroun her .... neck, squeeze hard and throw her into a wall.'

alternativly.

Try one of these next time.

"Nope, I lost my virginity last night. <Pause> OH! and can you tell your Mum to come and get her bra." - say that if its in a group of people. the joke will be on her.

OR

"Because I didn't want to have sex with you, does not mean I'm a virgin, it means I have standards."

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's worth shaggin, just shag her.
if she's not worth shaggin, slap her

Koplover

Reaction score
there arent to many good come backs to this, cause if you get uptight and defend yourself your gonna look lame. You could insult her with

"Well i just cant get it up when im thinking of you"

But i would go a self degradation approach.

"Maybe you should tell miss palmer and her five daughters that"

"My mum says im a stud"

or if you wanna go for the weird freakout thing, breakdown screaming "i told the man to stop". That will probably shut her up, but there will be many a story about you

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Koplover
there arent to many good come backs to this, cause if you get uptight and defend yourself your gonna look lame. You could insult her with

"My mum says im a stud"

or if you wanna go for the weird freakout thing, breakdown screaming "i told the man to stop". That will probably shut her up, but there will be many a story about you
stick around. You have alot to learn.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"My mum says im a stud"

There arn't that many people that can pull this off succesfully. It takes a different kind of personality.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"My mum says im a stud"

wow

Those comebacks are just horrible. Do you have any confidence issues? If you do, it shows......

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
wow

Those comebacks are just horrible. Do you have any confidence issues? If you do, it shows......
It's more for those people with ENORMUS AMOUTN OF CONFINDENCE. When they say it it sounds lot funnier because everybody knows they are joking.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that part, but why would you go the self-degradation route...when she's already trying to degrade you?

You gotta turn these things around and make it bite them on the ass, in a playful way if it's fitting, or in a harsh way, if the b!tch deserves it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
wow

I could definitely get away with "my mom says i'm a stud." I have a pretty fonkered up personality.

shrug i think it's funny.

--

you can do the funny self-degradation route because it shows you don't give a damn if you look stupid or not so it takes away her fun.

...i self degrade all the time... kinda funny because i also do extreme ****iness jokes too so people are like wtf.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh... do you really want people going "WTF?" at you?

Or do you want 'em going "oooh" and "aaah"? ;)

"wtf" usually comes off as "you're a freak show". And besides, self degrading humour is proven to, psychologically, undermine and stunt your confidence. So yar...

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that is very embarrassing. Not only is everyone who heard this going to look at you and see "The Virgin", but she will probably gossip to her friends about it. It's safe to say she had the motivation to yell this, and it's obvious she is trying to embarrass you. I think your best action is to NOT feed the fire! I would not make this situation look any more embarrassing then it already is.

Giggitty

Reaction score
Say, "I'm sorry, sweetheart, I know you were hoping to be my first, but that position was already FILLED long ago. I would offer to be your first, but I make it a policy to never get involved with family affairs". With a wink and a grin of course.