Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Herpes

Do you have herpes? An anonymous poll.

• Yes I have herpes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No I don't have herpes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • I never had sex so I wouldn't know.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the third option?
If you've never had sex, but you have herpes (it is a possibility), you'd clearly know!

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Herpes virus can be contracted outside of sex; for instance, via exposure to body fluids, or just by skin-to-skin contact.

What country are you in?

The prevalenece rates for Herpes (by strain) in the US are:

68% of people carry HSV1.

26% of women carry HSV2.

In Australia, it's 79-80% for HSV1 and 11-15% for HSV2

AllInADaysWork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry bout herpes. Its nothing and ppl get all hung up on it. If you suspect it, its up to you to disclose. Personally, I couldn't care less, its a risk to having sex with someone not tested and you must accept full responsibility.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife got it before she and I got married, but I never got it from her in seven years of sex without a condom.

Most herpes is spread shortly after being contracted. The virus is most active in the body right after infection, and then it goes down over time. Women who have had herpes for a while will come to know the tingling sensation that precedes an outbreak. That's why I never got herpes from my ex-wife; we simply did not have sex if she thought she might be getting an outbreak.

Daily meds like Valtrex or Famvir help most people keep outbreaks to a minimum.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AllInADaysWork said:
Don't worry bout herpes. Its nothing and ppl get all hung up on it. If you suspect it, its up to you to disclose. Personally, I couldn't care less, its a risk to having sex with someone not tested and you must accept full responsibility.
Um what? You wanna have blisters all over ur c0ck for the rest of your life? And good luck settling down with a chick thats cool with you having herpes.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am John mccain and I approve of this message, HOWEVER............Herpes at this time is like the common cold...NO CURE.

Its costly and volunteering info is like revealing you are gay...........women quickly lose any sexual interest in you.