Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's why there's a hate-on for women

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0209/p01s01-usju.htm

Through most of western history, women have been treated like cattle. But now, the law has swung too far the other way.

The above stoy wasn't hard to find. Similar rulings have been made by New York's and Australia's high courts.

And the hate-on for straight-up, honest single moms comes from much the same source.

Basically, the whole hate for women thing comes down to this general notion that "thuggishness", violence, and drama gets you a chance to reproduce, while hard work and honesty gets you a chance to foot the bill. It's easy to conclude that women's instinctive desires are inevitably leading us to a world of useless thugs, with things like intelligence and self-discipline being systematically bred out through the broken mate selection process of women.

All I know for sure is that the laws right now are designed to break down the honest man in favor of the woman.

Last edited:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Honestely. There are only two reasons to hate women.

A) Because everything they do is to affirm their beauty. They'll do anything to be beautiful.

B) They're EMO and can't stay objective most of the time.

Just because there are reasons to hate them don't mean we hate them. I don't hate them. They don't hate me for being a man, so I don't hate them for being a woman. It is the AFC freaks that hate them because they can't handle them, it's the insecurity.

The whole point in seduction science is to know how to handle women. Hating women is insecure and means the person doing the hating is insecure.

This site is for players, some are haters that aspiring to become players. I would presume there are more haters on here, because that's just the way it is, many people want to learn.

Cougar10033

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing i hate about women is when they wear those horribly large sunglasses!! I swear the bigger the sunglasses the more it saps their Iq's

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Why did the guy wait until 16 months after his divorce was final before asking for DNA testing? I'm not saying it's fair that the guy is paying child support for a kid that isn't his...but in the article it does say that he accepts the child as his own and has a father/child relationship with the kid. He also says he doesn't mind supporting the child but he doesn't want to have the mother control how it's spent.

The bottom line is this...if you are married when a child is born it is assumed that you are the father. When a guy gets divorced it is HIS responsibility to follow the rules of the court process. If he doesn't know what the rules are then he needs to find out because ignorance of the law is not an excuse in any legal situation...not just this one. He had a full year after his divorce to question paternity. Why did he wait so long?

Blaming the woman for the law and for the man not exercising his legal rights in a timely fashion is foolish. Yes, she clearly cheated on him...but he is the one who chose to marry her. I'm quite certain there were plenty of red flags that warned him not to marry her...but he went ahead and married her anyway. I screwed up and married a jackass when I was young, too...and it caused plenty of headaches and hardships in my life...but I'm not blaming anyone but myself for my choices.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the whole "blame men" and "men are evil" culture? Every time someone comes out to talk about domestic violence, it's ALL about how men are evil abusers. God forbid should someone point out that there's a whole lot of violent women out there! That's when the ****storm starts and the feminazis start wailing about how that's the way men deflect the attention from themselves and shift the blame and blah blah blah.

I don't hate women, I hate feminism/feminazism.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So because the rules are messed-up and are so totally in favour of women it's impossible for the man to be treated fairly, it's all good?

What would you say if women had to prove that they had bought anything and contributed to the marriage to get anything after divorce? After all, it would be the rules; women would have to follow it, right? Oh, wait, that would be discriminatory.

Besides, in that case, why doesn't the woman go up to the actual father and get HIM to pay the child support? Oh, wait, I know: because she's a slut and slept with a random guy and doesn't know who the daddy is! Pretty sure that doesn't help the resentment against women...

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blaming the woman for the law and for the man not exercising his legal rights in a timely fashion is foolish.
You're right, we should only blame LAWMAKERS and politically active feminists for the law. But a lot of hate is going to be directed at women in general nonetheless.

I screwed up and married a jackass when I was young, too...and it caused plenty of headaches and hardships in my life...but I'm not blaming anyone but myself for my choices.
It's good that you have the willpower to put it behind you, and not hate men.

What makes it harder is when your husband suddenly swears that YOU are abusive. And the courts believe him. And he gets custody of your kids. And you pay him 2 grand a month. And you're supposed to have visitation rights. But the court won't enforce those. And you NEVER see your kids again. Would you be so cool with that? "That's how it goes. Should've known better."

That is ROUTINE treatment for men under the modern system. Often, it's a man's fault for not seeing the warning signs. But it's mainly the government's fault.

But a lot of that bitterness is going to be directed towards women in general. Guys everywhere are getting the impression that everything is stacked in favor of women.

I don't see the point in being bitter against women. It's not their fault the law is stacked in their favor in America. But it does need to change.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
What about the whole "blame men" and "men are evil" culture? Every time someone comes out to talk about domestic violence, it's ALL about how men are evil abusers. God forbid should someone point out that there's a whole lot of violent women out there! That's when the ****storm starts and the feminazis start wailing about how that's the way men deflect the attention from themselves and shift the blame and blah blah blah.

I don't hate women, I hate feminism/feminazism.
I always make a point to mention that men can be victims of domestic violence. In fact, whenever I get the opportunity to point out sexist attitudes towards men I do point it out. I saw this one woman attack her boyfriend with a two by four and chase him down the street. He pushed her away from him and he got arrested. I went down to the police station and wrote out a witness statement and court statement for the guy.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
So because the rules are messed-up and are so totally in favour of women it's impossible for the man to be treated fairly, it's all good?

What would you say if women had to prove that they had bought anything and contributed to the marriage to get anything after divorce? After all, it would be the rules; women would have to follow it, right? Oh, wait, that would be discriminatory.

Besides, in that case, why doesn't the woman go up to the actual father and get HIM to pay the child support? Oh, wait, I know: because she's a slut and slept with a random guy and doesn't know who the daddy is! Pretty sure that doesn't help the resentment against women...
You know...there are plenty of times when the courts aren't fair to women either. I'm walking proof of that. My ex husband has used the court system to harass me and our kids since I left him back in 1994. I never kept the kids from him or was unfair. I even let one of our sons go live with him for a year and he assaulted our son and landed in jail. The judge was trying to force my kid to see his father even after his father beat the crap out of him. Thankfully my son's lawyer and guardian ad-litem convinced the judge to leave it up to my son whether or not he had contact. It works both ways and I can assure you of that from my own personal experience.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys honestly care about this stuff? Sheeit, there is something called the gym or xbox if you're a nerd...but wtf arguing about this on a forum!?! beyond comprehension....

peace!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle...you would not believe some of the crap my ex-husband has pulled. Let's just say it hasn't been much fun dealing with him. He's actually done far worse to me and our kids than any of the things posted on here about what women supposedly do. I'm not going to hold it against all men, though...because that wouldn't be fair or make sense. There's good people and bad people and they come in all shapes, sizes, races, religions, beliefs and sexes.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Phyzzle...you would not believe some of the crap my ex-husband has pulled. Let's just say it hasn't been much fun dealing with him. He's actually done far worse to me and our kids than any of the things posted on here about what women supposedly do. I'm not going to hold it against all men, though...because that wouldn't be fair or make sense. There's good people and bad people and they come in all shapes, sizes, races, religions, beliefs and sexes.
Yeah, I'm with ya there. The **** my stepdad got away with makes any of the **** the misoginists ***** about look like a kids cartoon.

Phyz, thats not why guys hate women, thats just clutching at straws to justify their anti-woman stance.

The only reason people hate ANYTHING is becasue they fear it.

JJ

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyz, thats not why guys hate women, thats just clutching at straws to justify their anti-woman stance.
Huh. Yeah, I guess there probably is a big difference between what woman-haters go on about all the time and what's actually pissing them off deep down. Show me a mysogynist who's never been dumped, eh?

Nonetheless, I stand by my position that the laws are getting ugly. I found this decision to be a major travesty, esp. coming from a Supreme court.

you would not believe some of the crap my ex-husband has pulled. Let's just say it hasn't been much fun dealing with him.
I've read some of it before, but there's no doubt about it: if he were a woman, your kids would be living with him right now in spite of all that.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no point to hate... but then again if women brought more pain than pleasure into your life, then you would hate them too. I mean its kinda hard to like something that hurts you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle...if I behaved in the manner my ex has and he behaved as I have...he would definitely have our kids...I'm sure of it. I never even told the court about most of it because I never had to. For a long time I held out hope that he would get over his bitterness and learn to love our kids more than he hated me so he could have a relationship with them...so there's a lot of rotten crap he pulled that I let slide.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
"Phyzzle...you would not believe some of the crap my ex-husband has pulled. Let's just say it hasn't been much fun dealing with him. He's actually done far worse to me and our kids than any of the things posted on here about what women supposedly do. I'm not going to hold it against all men, though...because that wouldn't be fair or make sense. There's good people and bad people and they come in all shapes, sizes, races, religions, beliefs and sexes."

Whats this ****... Women "Supposedly do"

Women DO, DO THIS TYPE OF ****.

I've seen it first hand.

This woman was my neighbor, she met a fella, good guy, does plaster/stucco and house work.

He works his as off all day, then comes home and fixes up her house. Make's it real nice. She divorces his ass and meets a new richer man.

Not to mention the rich guy she drained before meeting the construction worker. I met him, he wasn't so rich after she was done with him, In fact when I met the fella he looked like he just finished world war three, gave me a TV and dissapeared. **** that women do it... and I dare say ALOT more than men.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Chill...the "supposedly" was in reference to our resident prolific radical anti-feminists who tend to make things up or exaggerate exponentially.

There are plenty of really bad women and really bad men....and bad behavior really is not exclusive to one sex.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Oh I know, Like the fat drunk wifebeaters I see all over this damn town.

Or all the broads that go out and cheat with the moron G-thugletwannabes.

Im just in a screwed up town, I need to move -_- Only chicks that wanna date me are underage or have 2-3 kids ...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Oh I know, Like the fat drunk wifebeaters I see all over this damn town.

Or all the broads that go out and cheat with the moron G-thugletwannabes.

Im just in a screwed up town, I need to move -_- Only chicks that wanna date me are underage or have 2-3 kids ...
There's gotta be some decent women hiding in your area somewhere...you're just probably looking in the wrong place. Are you looking in bars? If you want to meet quality women you need to look where quality women hang out. If you haven't been to college maybe you should consider it...because you'll be more likely to meet decent women there.

Reaction score
Correction - this is why men hate hors!!!!!