"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Here's the problem

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
It's about a month into a new school, and I just found this site. I sit in the library everyday during lunch, and I don't want to do it anymore. It's not I'm a nerd or look like a loser. All of my best friends have been very popular, and if it was the beginning of the school year it would be easier to sit next to someone I don't know. Part of the problem is that I'm Mormon, and my school is mostly Mormon, but I don't believe in it, so I feel awkward because I have to act like a good mormon. But the main problems are that during class there's really no times to get to know someone because we're always taking notes and the majority of seniors go off campus during lunch. And also it would be awkward to sit down at a lunch table where I don't know anyone.

I know this sounds like I haven't read the DJ Bible, but it's hard for me to learn by just reading something that says how to do something. I need examples to learn.

I thank anyone in advance for helping me out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
First of all u dont need to meet SENIORS exclusively! meet younger people, even Freshmen! And dont be afraid to just go sit at a table and meet new people. How will you ever meet new people if you dont make an effort to? And DONT THINK OF YOUR SELF AS A LOSER OR A NERD. This makes you a negative person and generally people dont want to befriend negative people.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!! From here on out you will be a positive constructive person. I used to be a pot head loser, but i quit, started running, and my life has been fabulous ever since. I have lots of friends and know lots of hot girls, I have never been happier! Dont put yourself down DUDE!
 

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
It's not I'm a nerd or look like a loser
That should read It's not like I'm a nerd or look like a loser.

And DONT THINK OF YOUR SELF AS A LOSER OR A NERD.
I wasn't thinking of myself as a loser or a nerd, though you probably got that from my typo.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
listen bud, you need to stop worrying about rejection or embarrassment, etc...

just go into the deep end as much as you can. you are too young to worry about bs like that.

you want examples, i got one 4 ya.

this was when i was a fvcking pvssy afc like you:

1. at orientation for college, there was nobody i knew, no body!

i sat at a table with people i didnt know, and most were girls. i talked to them a/b school, were they went, etc..
easy stuff!

made a few friends, but since i was an afc, didnt get any #'s.

2. went out w/ a bunch of college people that i had met at orientation:

talked to all the hb's that were there. they didnt seem too interested, but they were def. flirting. got this one girls # no problem

u want advice! stop being a fvcking loser, dont be a kid, act older, mature, etc...
bottom line- dont be an AFC
 

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
this is what you have to do. Go to the library where all the girls study. Look for a HB or one that interests you. Some of those girls aren't in the library to "study", they are just there to wait for guys to approach them. So, if you are in the library and you look around and see girls look around, that tells you that they are looking for some guy to meet. So then, confidently, you walk over to the HB or whoever and ask "do u mind if i sit here", then, she conversation is initiated if she says yes. If she says no, no big deal, she just isnt interested in you.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by big_jeffry
"do u mind if i sit here"
Your post is good but I prefer just sitting down anyway as it shows confidence or if you don't want to just sit down say "hi Im gonna be sitting down by you after I've found a book" then go pick up any book and sit down and chat to her.You should not ask girls for permission to do things. Remember shes entering your world your not entering hers.
 
Top