Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's something to talk about.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have no respect for a woman's intelligence?
I am asking seriously.

Do you guys really think that you're taking back your balls with your attitudes? You cannot go through yur romantic lives tarring every single woman with the same brush. You cannot take some of the advice here seriously.
Some of you think that you want a smart woman.
Smart enough to always keep her gob shut and never challenge your manliness that is. But if she never speaks up when you're purposely being a phuck up, the challenge is gone, and you move on with yet another bitter experience under your belt. Because you don't know what you want.
Some of you think that you're going the right way, but you're actually bigger sheep than you could ever realise. You're too conditioned to playing the game and listening to psychobabble. There's no denying some things, that's because men and women are meant to be different. But that doesn't mean that the intelligence levels are any lower or involve different thought processes.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are the type of smart women who can hold down an intelligent conversation

Then the smart women who are argumentative blabber mouths who are out to prove to the world that they went to school and got a candy a$$ education

I have respect for most women one way or another, and if this site teaches you to disrespect women so that you can grow enough balls to approach them, then I pity your future.

This site if anything is to teach you to understand women and most importantly yourself. Not to build up a mysoginistic anger due to a weak game

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
There are the type of smart women who can hold down an intelligent conversation

Then the smart women who are argumentative blabber mouths who are out to prove to the world that they went to school and got a candy a$$ education

I have respect for most women one way or another, and if this site teaches you to disrespect women so that you can grow enough balls to approach them, then I pity your future.

This site if anything is to teach you to understand women and most importantly yourself. Not to build up a mysoginistic anger due to a weak game
Thankyou.

P.S:I am a mix of those two women, as you might've gathered :D