That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Uhm , ok. Let's just say she's a 6 or 7 than. Shoot, make it a 2 than for all I care... because I don't. And YOU care because of WHY?Originally posted by DJ_Dork
vec sounds like he's all talk. If you got it good, no reason to downplay DJ or whatever. Sometimes DJs lie about their gf's rating like the size of their schlongs. 9.75? how about a 6-7.
for someone who claims to only have been here for 2 and 1/2 days in the last 6 months you seem to know a lot don't you.Originally posted by vectorz
Alright, I can see you've now definitely run out of ammo. Talk to you in another 6 months. Hopefully you'll have new pics by then.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
hhhahaha, are you serious, those pics are from a movie? hahahahaha.Originally posted by jbbrain
Ahhhh, "The Big Chill"..(If you havent seen the movie, check it out..Player's party pics are right out of it)
To Vec: Player's Assumptions...I've been telling him he's an arrogant presumtuous dork for a while now.
He's been trying to give out "lessons" to everyone who calls him out on his absurdity..the crazy thing is, I dont even know what the lesson is.
("It's your EGO kid, it's your E...G.......O")
Yawn. I think Player Supreme has a broken record coming out of his *******.
Originally posted by playasupreme
Man, I read all the posts in this thread and: you are all little b*tches!Really. "I'm cool and you're not and here's a long-winded list why!" What a bunch of sissies! You've got to be REALLY wussed out to have to validate your manhood to people on line. That's just PATHETIC. Really!
What are you guys in the third grade and daddy and mommy don't give you enough attention or what? Who cares what Karate school you go to nerdo and who cares what stupid rose-colored goggles you look at and rate women on-- HB9? what the f*ck is that **** dork? Either she's hot or not and who gives a **** what anybody else thinks-- but that's just me I'm not some martial-arts obsessed wuss that got his ass beat every day in high school so he has to tell the whole world every day: "hey look what I got, she's hot, right?" Sad. Really sad man. So what if you never got any in high school dork-- you can't make up for it now, you're still a f*ckin' dweeb.
I'm really just pissing myself and holding my stomache 'cause it hurts so bad laughing at this generic "I wanna be a tough stud" crap. Sad guys, I mean GIRLS.
![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Don't be stupid Clooney. All my shyt is real. That was established along time ago during the Great PS and Stargeek debates. I was real he was a fake.Originally posted by CLOONEY
hhhahaha, are you serious, those pics are from a movie? hahahahaha.
As far as the advice, I am sure Vector will not listen to it, as 99% of people on these boards dont actually listen to the advice given. They end up doing the same thing they were going to do anyways. Let him learn by his own experiences, he is having fun at the moment, next moment he might not. Its all part of the expereince of life. This thread is going on a bit too long now, its pretty much just become flaming with nothing usefull at all coming out of it.
But still, if that pic is from a movie as brain says, hahahaahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahhaa.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.