Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's my deal...

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, I have been Listening lots the past couple of days to Ross Jefferies and getting some tips for a date I just went on.

Well, this chick is 18, I am 24. She started working at my place a few months ago and a couple of months ago out of the blue she said that I was the "man of her dreams" well, it took me by suprise but I kept my cool. So, I kind of did my own thing and placed little drawings in her box at work. 1. girls like things done by the heart like a drawing of a flower as opposed to buying a cheap rose. 2. It made things a little mysterious for her.

A couple of days ago, I finally had my chance to ask her out. I had the time off and I noticed that she did to. Also, there wasn't anyone from work around to interrupt my smooth asking. She also wanted to see my house since she is gonna be moving out of hers in like 6 months. She called me yesterday and I set a time and place to meet. I arrived at the theaters a little late and she already bought the tickets. Well, we walked into the theater wasting no time. During the movie I was getting and giving rapport. Well, After we went for some drinks I kept throwing images in her head and tried to get her mind going. I then took her to my place showed her around and told her about the deal I was gettin on the place. I took her back to the theater because the "vibe" wasn't where it should be just yet. So, I pulled around to her car and I noticed as we were driving to her car she was putting on lip gloss. (sign of a kiss ahead) well just as she opened up the door she gave me a peck on the cheek. She turned and almost got out of the car,so I gently grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a real kiss. She fell into it. I stared to kino her upper body around the neck like I do. Then after the kiss she got up silently and left. it was kind of ackward.

my question... was that too much?

I got her phone number and won't call her though even though she is like a 8.5 where 10 can never be reached.
BTW. I have heard rumors that she might be a lez however, it didn't show in the first part of the kiss. Going to the prom with another woman, but, then again, she could be... god forbid... aaah yeah... bi.

asta,
Mr.Metro

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange broad. You mean she said nothing? No good night, good day, I had fun, adios, see you manana, etc...

What was the general feeling at work the next day? Was it weird, was it cool? C'mon man.

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
next day hasn't happened yet. I figure she was really unexperenced in the seduction department and she wanted me anyway so I have a head start.
She gave me her number and mentioned getting together before the kiss.
No, it was a good bye peck on the cheek and I just didn't want to let it go at that so I pulled her back in for a deep kiss. She gave me her number and mentioned getting together before the kiss. It just there was just an ackward silence after that like "what is goin on" in the mind. u know? best I can describe

Mr.Metro

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She turned and almost got out of the car,so I gently grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a real kiss. She fell into it.
I just did the same thing, I wonder if it's because I read this post. She said 'you've been drinking', I wasn't at all drunk or feeling it - I'm Irish. I asked if that bothered her, she said 'no I like to drink alot'. She didn't fall into it but (whatever that means) kissed twice, but we left off like we'll see each other. I then asked her to come chill sometime.

I don't know if it was good, but I didn't care because I wanted her to know I wanted it like that. If she ain't down I'll move on. If she is - cool.

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...

I just had a flash as she was leaving the car that I was going to be the one in CONTROL. I was going to be the one calling the shots. Basically, she gave me a peck on the cheek showing a little affection. BTW. I started a little Kino in the theater and She took on to it later. So, I wanted to convey at the end of the night that "she may think she is keeping me on my toes when in fact I am always one step ahead of her."

Maybe I am dumb but, I hold back on certain things like Kino, Kissing, so that it builds and builds to an uncontrollable point. I like to see the fire build inside the girl to the point of irresitablilty.

So, she is comming into work in an hour. I am going to use a passive weasel phrase to ask her out again. I haven't called her but, I want to go on an "action" date as opposed to a movie. Hopefully it isn't too soon but, who cares right? it is all in fun.

Mr. Metro.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly bro. All in good fun. I realized the only way you're going to learn (and I'm not stating anything new), is to get out there and not worry about what you read here. Just see what works in real life because it never goes according to plan.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I realized I'm cool to the core, and if some chick isn't down with it then that's it...

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, she arrived and I told her that it was a little ackward when she left that night. She thought she did something wrong... :)
So, after that I asked her, "If you were to go bowling with me, would tuesday at 7 be better or Wed.?" She checked her schedule and told me either would work. So, I choose Wed. since it gives her one full day off to "think" about things. I still haven't called her and I won't until I need directions or something pertaining to going out. Just sit... wait... for everything to sink in... U know what I mean?

Mr. Metro

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
wholly sheit...

I work the night shift. 11pm to 7 am. usually I fart around and read books. Well, around 1:30 am She walked in with her sister looking hot as hell. She had on a corset like top, which, I have ALWAYS had a thing for corsets. Well, she caught me off guard this time and wanted to change plans from going bowling to a measum. Well, I was like, sure what the hell, She mentioned she wanted me to pick her up and that She would pay for gas. LoL, I cannot believe this... never have I had a young, hot, body persue me AND want to pay for things. So, What do you think? Should I keep it on strong? or back off a little more?

Mr. Metro

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I say strike while the iron is hot. Then when things become almost too good pull away a bit.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing by kissing her. Rather than be a wimp and guessing what her interest level is you took action and found out for yourself. It shouldn't be so surprising that this hot chick is offering to pay for part of the date. Her interest level is high like it should be, she sees you as the prize, and she's worried about making a mistake.

I'm with Matius, strike while the iron is hot, just don't do anything that's gonna lower her interest level, like calling her 10 times a day.

So far it sounds like you're in great shape! Good job and keep us posted!

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't called her yet... She gave me her number on Friday. Just whenever I see her at work I make plans and stuff.
So, Bowling is out, The mesume closes at 4pm, I wasn't gonna go out with her till around 7pm so, I am gonna suprise her by taking her to free tango lessons. LoL... I am just gonna tell her I will pick her up at 6:30 and she can't wear jeans. This place dosen't allow jeans. She won't know what is going on till we get there. LoL... I love suprises.

Mr. Metro