Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's a real catch!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I was just browsing POF and came across this profile. Her "about me" has to take the prize for red flags and hilarity. It's a little long which is unusual for this site, but if you read through it all it has some classic lines in it.

Ok, I am goin to be very honest and lay it all out there and I'm sure it will completley bore u by the end of this. But this is me, like it or not!
I am currently in a miserable relationship that I feel trapped in. I am not looking to "cheat" or to "replace" or someone to cause me unneeded drama at the current moment. After what he has done to me, in my eyes, we havent been together for quite sometime now. But he cant, doesnt and wont see it that way. I am just, there I guess. I am currently trying to figure out how to safely leave. And also to find somewhere stable to go til I can get on my own again. I am not getting any younger and life is too short and I am tired of wasting my time! Is all I want in this world is to just find a decent, cool man who is stable, mature, laid back, on his own, not an abuser, liar or cheater, psycho, druggie or alcoholic. Im sure I should wait to put this on here but as I said, in my heart, I am not much there anymore and I just want to know if there are any decent guys out there. One who is not in a rush, or just looking for sex. One I can just get to know and be friends with for the time being with the possibility of something more in the near future. It will be possible for me hopefully here in the VERY near future.
This is not one of those situations where you wouldnt want to get with someone fresh out of a relatiobship because my realtionship has been very different. And very unhappy from the beginning. Long story.
So, I AM NOT just looking for sex of ANY kind. I am not that way and I will tell you right now, I am NOT stupid. I am not your typical stupid girl. You cant get over on me very well! I dont fall for lame a*s pick up lines or lame a*s sweet talking. I know when your fake! I WILL NOT tolerate any BS or games. Any woman who has been thru what I have in life and relationships is no longer dumb nor can tolerate much dumb crap. I am JUST looking for friends and/or a potential PERMANENT relationship.
Now, I am ALOT to handle. It will take a REAL man to handle me. I do not have alot of money, nor will I ever im sure, no fancy career, I have ALOT of health issues that cause me alot of pain, alot of doctors, alot of meds and sometimes unable to do alot. So, therefor, one of the BIGGEST things I need in a man is one who is caring, understanding, patience, helpful and supportive. I have my days, moments, etc that I am a typical 28 yr old but i do have my days that I more like an 80 yr old. Believe me, not my choice.
I do not want a guy who is an avid barhopper, drinker or drug user. I just want your typical guy who works (and can keep a job), pref one who does not smoke but we can talk about it! DEF dont want one who uses drugs or drinks excesivley(I cant stress that enough), you must have a car, you must keep a job and pref you have your own place..or atleast able and close to having your own. I dont mind kids but it would be great to find a man without them or with no more than one. But, doesnt mean I would mind more, I love kids and great with them. But considering I'm not 100% I am going to have kids of my own, or even can, no more than one would be great because I really dont want more than one so if I have none, then atleats you have one, or if I have one, it will be 2 and 2 is a prefect number! I do prefer a man between the ages of about 26 and 39. I dont want a wannabe gangsta, noone with a mullet, and nothing personal and I am not racist but, I prefer a white man. Im not as picky as it may sound. Yea, I like tall guys, yea i like big guys (porportioned ones of course!), I like a guy with taken car facial hair, and i like a guy who cares about what he looks like and is clean! But, mainly is all I am looking for in a man is A GOOD ONE! I MOST DEF do not want a jealous or controlling man. I have a lot of guy friends (and yes, really JUST friends) so, that would never work if you were.
I am very much into cars of all kinds and car shows drag and street racing. I like football...go bucks and bengals!! I also like Nascar...Go 8!!! I like shooting pool, mud running, cookouts, music and movies, going out to eat, electronics, summer events...festivals, carnivals, etc., and just relaxing at home half the time as I always dont feel up to doing a ton. I am a very silly person. I like to joke, I have a sense of humor. I am not easily offended like most females. I think more like a man! I am also a very honest, blunt person. If u dont want the truth, dont ask me!! So, I think I have covered a big majority of things. I am very open and honest so feel free to ask me anything. Bottom line, I just want someone who can handle me, understand me, accept me for who I am, someone laid back, not jealous or controlling, someone who is GROWN, has a sense of humor, has their crap together, doesent think they are "too good" for anyone, stable, honest, trustworthy, patient, non judgememental, someone who is not a TOTAL homebody but not a TOTAL wild man either. So if this sounds like you in a nutshell, maybe we shoudl talk! And if you are a selfish man, i can assure u, u r not the one for me either!!
And If you are not into cars and racing tho, I am not sure how well we will get along!

Also, another thing I was thinking I should throw in here...I have been skinny my whole life...up until about 3 years ago. I have gained weight due to my health. I am not HUGE but compared to what I was, I am quoite a bit chunky (or fluffy as I like to call it!) I am now on a diet that is finally working and I am working hard at it and it is very hard for me but I should be back to my old self again in about 4-5 months of the diet continues to work as it should and I am strong enough to stay on it. So, wish me luck! So if you have a prob with a somewhat thick chick (tho i wont b for long!), then move on to the next!
If you have a problem with the fact I dont have much money, move on. If you have a prob with the fact I do not have a college education, move on. If you cant handle a woman with some health issues, move on.
If you come at me with ANY vulgur or pervertive comment or anything in your screenname or profile even indicates that all you are looking for or care about is sex, I will delete the email and not speak to you
Oh and if you dont like a girl who drives a big 4x4 truck, then you wont like me! Tho I go thru cars more than I do undies (yes, I change them everyday lol), and I have had a wide variety of vehicles, Im a big truck chick now!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I was just browsing POF and came across this profile. Her "about me" has to take the prize for red flags and hilarity. It's a little long which is unusual for this site, but if you read through it all it has some classic lines in it.
I couldn't even get through all of this before red flags started screaming at me...

She wants a real man, but with no sex. Haha, good luck finding that. She'll draw in AFC's by the truckload.

She wants a tall stong guy, yet conveniently at the end of the whole post (which I skipped too) she sneaks in that she's overweight.

Does entitlement trump victimhood as a top red flag?

Either way, she's got both.

To add...this is a prime example of why women end up growing old and miserable. Hopefully, one day women will wake up. Usually they do, but it's too late. A life full of a me me attitude, then victimhood, then complaining after they are too old to do anything about it.

Us guys are on here 'unplugging'...it's time women start putting in some effort too.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, an unhealthy fat chick who drives a big truck, watches Nascar, and wants nothing to do with sex but STILL has an entitlement mentality.....

American women....gotta love 'em!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's proof that no matter how (for the lack of a better word) "broken" a woman may be, she feels that there will be some guy out there who is willing to ride in and save her and be completely accepting of all her faults. Sadly to say, they're right. I feel bad for the guys who believe that they have no choice, but perhaps they are broken themselves.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It's proof that no matter how (for the lack of a better word) "broken" a woman may be, she feels that there will be some guy out there who is willing to ride in and save her and be completely accepting of all her faults. Sadly to say, they're right. I feel bad for the guys who believe that they have no choice, but perhaps they are broken themselves.

Yeah it's really telling that this female would throw everything out there that should be total turnoffs, yet demand her perfect guy. The sad part is many women do this albeit to a much smaller degree. And they wouldn't do it at all unless they can get away with it and it works for them. It's ridiculous how low quality and undesirable a woman can be and still get plenty of attention from guys.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh you think she'll snag any victims keto?

To put it another way did she look in any way attractive enough to set off an AFC's knight in shining armor mentality?? :crackup:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's proof that no matter how (for the lack of a better word) "broken" a woman may be, she feels that there will be some guy out there who is willing to ride in and save her and be completely accepting of all her faults.
One sentence in and I stopped reading her OP. That has to set off your filter trigger.

Of course I will most likely read the bold parts now. :p

IronStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
POF = Plenty Of Fish.com ?

Plenty of women like that over here too.

Man, can you imagine if a bloke put that sort of profile up? You can just hear the tumbleweed rustling whilst he was waiting for a reply.

Thats the really sad thing about it, you just know she's going to get some replies, and so the whole cycle of misery perpetuates.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a big truck chick now!
she keeps the best for the end...:whistle:

this add should be framed for the newbies as "How girls can turn men off"

she could have summarized all this in 4 words : "DO NOT DATE ME!"

cheers

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are poor hunters IMO. I agree that she's got a tonne of red flags but she is the perfect women to fvck around with and use as a sex toy. I'd treat her exactly how she said not to treat her and she'd be eating out of my hands.

You have to remember not to judge a women by her words but by her actions. The only question would be the looks.

Its funny you guys see don't date me and I see come take advantage of me, I'll do whatever you want.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You guys are poor hunters IMO.
"I have gained weight due to my health. I am not HUGE but compared to what I was, I am quoite a bit chunky"

Deciding not to hunt for cow is a lot different than being a bad hunter in general Macman. :crackup:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it depends on if you want nut-cases in your stable. Takes guts to turn a "hot" girl down who you know down the road will probably cause more trouble than she's worth. Even if you think it's only for sex if they get burned they can still find a way to fvck up your life. They're made to figure out ways to do so.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow up, guys. Do you make fun of the disabled, laugh at people with bad teeth, and pick on the elderly?

This girl clearly has a shltty life. The fact that you all have nothing better to do than pile on -- and the fact that you find it entertaining, too -- says way more about the lot of you than it does her.

"Mature Man" Forum my ****ing hairy azz.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
Grow up, guys. Do you make fun of the disabled, laugh at people with bad teeth, and pick on the elderly?

This girl clearly has a shltty life. The fact that you all have nothing better to do than pile on -- and the fact that you find it entertaining, too -- says way more about the lot of you than it does her.

"Mature Man" Forum my ****ing hairy azz.
Not. This girl has a sh!tty attitude and personality but her life is her own choosing. Did you not read her ad? She has a big entitled attitude. Most of her problems are trumped up and her own making and designed to elicit the capt'n-save-a-hos. It's not about being entertained. It's about how ridiculous her demands are and her attitude that she doesn't have to offer anything to meet her demands.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have missed it but has anyone else noticed that she does not mention anything which she could offer to a relationship? All she has are demands of what she wants and a list of what she won't offer. Well, she does drive a truck. :rolleyes:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I may have missed it but has anyone else noticed that she does not mention anything which she could offer to a relationship? All she has are demands of what she wants and a list of what she won't offer. Well, she does drive a truck. :rolleyes:

Well other than her liking cars and listing events she'd like to be taken, and I don't think those count for offering anything, the only thing she claimed to offer that I could find was this one line: " I am a very silly person. I like to joke, I have a sense of humor. I am not easily offended like most females." That's not too convincing though, especially considering the rest she mentions. If there's anything else I don't care to pick it out from all her demands and complaints.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wouldn't any of you guys love a woman who has her own zip code.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF should BOLD that profile in 18 point DARK RED typeface. This girl needs more arms to branch swing with.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Not. This girl has a sh!tty attitude and personality but her life is her own choosing. Did you not read her ad?
Correct. I did not read her ad. I got better things to do. So should everybody else. If this woman is a wreck leading a delusional life then so what? Why do you care? Let sleeping dogs lie and don't wrestle pigs in the mud.