"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Here's a little tip

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Since we're in a world of technology and all that bullsh*t, why not put it to use for our benefit of getting in a little more knowledge.

I'm referring to those who download sh*t off of Kazza and other search engines.

You kids should check out some of the dating advice stuff that is one there from David DeAngelo and Ross Jeffries.

Its a really cool way of learning and gaining knowledge by hearing from people who actually KNOW THEIR SH*T! And overall its like a trial for those who are skeptical about buying some of those 99 dollar Double Your Dating tapes or whatever it is they sell. You could also burn that sh*t and listen to it offline.

I encourage all guys on here that happen to download sh*t to go on them engines and look up some of that sh*t. take advantage brothers!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Old news for me, bro.. I've done all that.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
well this is obviously a message to those who haven't done this.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Thought i'd give a little reply about it. It IS a good idea in fact, dim.. But then I began to go more deeper into this situation by moving to the biology (genetics) :). You should try that too.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
discovered that accidently but most of the **** is just them giving mad props to themselves on how successful they are. Lets face it, the only reason they are moderatley successful is because there are so few different approaches you can take (they have the market cornered) and if they were so successful they why the **** are they not liek the most sought after men on the planet.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I find some of the stuff I've downloaded actually very useful. I donwloaded one thing about sexual communication...went out that day and chatted up some girl, which ended up turning into a long convo but I could tell I gauged her IL furthermore than before because of the way I carried myself throughout the conversation and I could just tell that I hit a gold mine about 5 minutes afterwards because her non verbal language was a lot more open, and after I asked the question, she showed her interest by asking me a bunch of questions....anyways. Some of the stuff is kind of useless, but the stuff that is useful is, well very useful. It's basically how you take in the info. Sure, DeAngelo can be a d*ck at times in his seminars but thats not what I'm really paying attention to. And plus, these guys know their sh*t so I just keep an open mind.

I just thought I'd post about another alternative to always reading material for the guys because to many of HS guys here, they go to so suave about 90 % for advice. You can take up my tip, try it out, and if you don't like, then delete the damn thing and go on with your business. Just because you didn't take in the actual info as much as the remarks Jeffries made in a seminar doesn't mean someone else will do the same.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
It just seems like they talk more about tricking girls into liking you as opposed to having girls actually get into you, and according to D9, only retarded girls would fall for something like that (using words like penetration, climax, to get a girl in bed?? come on). All you really need is enough confidence to go up there and talk to a girl, and enough real honesty to give off a good impression. You've already won half the battle if you're that far--you don't need to know crap about conversing with a girl, because it takes two to tango, and if she's interested at all, she'll supplant the conversation herself. And if there's anything I've learned, it's that old people, and women in general, are damned good at seeing through a lie.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
D9 talks ****, if you read all that stuff, most of it is complete and utter crap, plus she slags off this site
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I usually only download DeAngelo's sh*t. None of the speed seduction..just communication basics. You can tell D9's site is a waste of time looking at simply because of the way its ran. never seen a place more full of idiots......

I am honest about my intentions. There's no use in lying with a girl because it only wastes your time and you get your self in more problems...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top