Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here we go again... girl with commitment issues...

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
You had her when she said" i didnt say i wanted to end it" that's when you should have said i need time and used it to regain the leverage. This is all about leverage. But you missed it.
Right now like i said. Stop asking her weak questions. And do not have talks with her as the other poster brilliantly pointed out.
She will be back.
Thanks for the insight. About the facebook thing I said it as a joke, made it look silly to avoid the situation. She maybe didn't get it.

Damn about the leverage, I should have indeed pulled what she did and said I needed time.

How would you react if she asks to meet next week, say I'm busy and postpone or say I need a bit more time or?

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Noooooope

Do not have any kind of "talks" with her

This is the woman's department

Love is playful and fun. Your behaviour is closing the vagina

Needy, jealous, labels, talking to her sister to get information etc

This is what women do. You have entered the feminine position

You flip the script by acting MASCULINE

Strong, relaxed, self amusing, indifferent, feelings unclear, busy etc
Couldn't have said it better myself.

You are a man living your purpose in life. You are unfazed by any female whether they come or go, want a relationship or don't want a relationship. She is sucking you into unnecessary drama wasting your time, attention, and energy. Like Medina stated, you are communicating and behaving in a woman's frame. The Masculine frame is where you want to be at all times. Having purpose, stoic, and unfazed by her behavior.

Reframe your entire approach to women and dating

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I got lost in the jungle of emotions due to this girl, giving me a weak frame.

BTW: She just texted me, asking how I'm doing, not gonna respond I think.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Bro what u dont realize is a girl can flip the script in 10 minutes. Last night she could be sucking u dry and talking about a vacation together and then today she can just not be feeling the situation an ghost u.
Most women “ghost” by exhibiting sh1tty behavior first. Her blowing u off and clowning u like this then making bs excuses is classic behavior

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I got lost in the jungle of emotions due to this girl, giving me a weak frame.

BTW: She just texted me, asking how I'm doing, not gonna respond I think.
Just remember that no contact is something you do for yourself, not to get back or get back at her. All she's doing by texting you is trying to see if her hooks are still in. Girls aren't stupid, she knows what she's doing.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that no contact is something you do for yourself, not to get back or get back at her. All she's doing by texting you is trying to see if her hooks are still in. Girls aren't stupid, she knows what she's doing.
As Stringpuller said, i'm going to wait until she texts again and even then I think I'll say something like that I need some time.

I'm just not sure how to continue. I feel like I won't be able to escape the talk she wants. (Except if I indeed want no contact at all) I can't decline the talk and say, ye lets go bowling sometime later.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even invite me to her paret s etc when she was already seeing someone elsr and let it drag for another month. She was very available that month as well.
Because that's what some women do. I've seen it happen, and I've experienced it. You could be right as well, and I could be wrong, but don't think for second that this kind of thing doesn't happen

It might be a big deal to you to meet her parents, but it's not that huge a deal to everyone. I've met a lot of women's parents who were seeing other guys

Fan

Reaction score
As Stringpuller said, i'm going to wait until she texts again and even then I think I'll say something like that I need some time.

I'm just not sure how to continue. I feel like I won't be able to escape the talk she wants. (Except if I indeed want no contact at all) I can't decline the talk and say, ye lets go bowling sometime later.
Please seriously, forget about the talk, or any talk at any stage of the relationship. Talking about the game ruins the game and all mystery, You are showing all your cards and will kill attraction.

And the "I need some time" thing is also a bit weak, shows that she was in your mind. Just say you are busy or forgot to return text or something. Do not give an appearance that you were purposefully ignoring her.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Small update for anyone interested.

Fan's advice above really helped me, instead of saying "I need some time" and starting drama as well I just acted as if I forgot and was busy.

She apologized for saying I'm ignoring her and she said she was getting worried. We just had some small talk where she tried to keep the conversation going during the whole day. I answered briefly, just enough so she can't label me as an *******.

Friday night we suddenly realized we were at the same event, she said she hadn't seen me yet and that we'll see wheter or not we will bump into eachother. I ignored it because I wasn't really feeling it. Lucky me, we actually bumped into eachother at the toilets, we greeted (peck on mouth) and agreed that it was not the ideal time to bump into eachother however we sat down and had some small talk. We agreed to talk about the drama another time because we were both a bit drunk. However she told me she told all her friends on how I'm the only guy she really liked after her ex. And that it's just that she is afraid to commit because she likes meeting other people. I responded; wait what? And she immediatly said it came out wrong and she just meant going out and having fun, not meeting other guys. I just said firmly that I'm not like the other guy (some guy who is in love with her for about a year) and won't play her game and if she keeps acting like this I'm done. Some more small talk. We parted ways, but somehow kissed again, a bit longer.

I woke up to a text with her saying that she was really glad she saw me, even if it wasn't the ideal timing.

Ignored it.

A couple of hours later she already texted me that she shouldn't send those messages, trying to be sweet because I ignore her everytime.

I responded that I was busy again and that I hadn't seen it yet. She knew I was going out later and told me to have fun with my friends. Didn't respond. And today she started texting me again asking me how my weekend was and she is trying to figure out when we both have time this week to meet up. (She almost instantly responds as well.)

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small update for anyone interested.

Fan's advice above really helped me, instead of saying "I need some time" and starting drama as well I just acted as if I forgot and was busy.

She apologized for saying I'm ignoring her and she said she was getting worried. We just had some small talk where she tried to keep the conversation going during the whole day. I answered briefly, just enough so she can't label me as an *******.

Friday night we suddenly realized we were at the same event, she said she hadn't seen me yet and that we'll see wheter or not we will bump into eachother. I ignored it because I wasn't really feeling it. Lucky me, we actually bumped into eachother at the toilets, we greeted (peck on mouth) and agreed that it was not the ideal time to bump into eachother however we sat down and had some small talk. We agreed to talk about the drama another time because we were both a bit drunk. However she told me she told all her friends on how I'm the only guy she really liked after her ex. And that it's just that she is afraid to commit because she likes meeting other people. I responded; wait what? And she immediatly said it came out wrong and she just meant going out and having fun, not meeting other guys. I just said firmly that I'm not like the other guy (some guy who is in love with her for about a year) and won't play her game and if she keeps acting like this I'm done. Some more small talk. We parted ways, but somehow kissed again, a bit longer.

I woke up to a text with her saying that she was really glad she saw me, even if it wasn't the ideal timing.

Ignored it.

A couple of hours later she already texted me that she shouldn't send those messages, trying to be sweet because I ignore her everytime.

I responded that I was busy again and that I hadn't seen it yet. She knew I was going out later and told me to have fun with my friends. Didn't respond. And today she started texting me again asking me how my weekend was and she is trying to figure out when we both have time this week to meet up. (She almost instantly responds as well.)
I see, still wasting time with her, and being her 2nd choice, nice going, maybe when she gets tired to be rammed she will still want you and not someone else

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you not understand the concept of ghosting? Learn it. Do it with this girl. Live it.