"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

"Here, let me give you my card..."

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
A recent idea I had was to print up business cards with my name, a c&f "title," and my email address and hand them out to girls when breaking off a conversation. I'd keep a wad of 'em in my pocket whenever I went anywhere.

the format would look something like this:


MIKE ELIAS
Man of Passion



[email protected]


The problem is, "Man of Passion" is my pimp cousin's idea I'd rather not steal it, plus it obviously doesn't fit my name too well.

What do you think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
i've done the business card thing myself and it never worked.

even if i knew the girl was into me she will never call/email.

you are the man. you get her number/email... you call her first.
that's how it works.

handing out business cards is AFC to the max
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by chicksrock

handing out business cards is AFC to the max
lol, if you say so man. I don't want to take that approach because I'm scared or lazy, I'm actually quite good at getting info. It just seems like someone who has their own business card would strike a nerve inside a girl and make her think, "Hmm, business cards? there must be SOMEthing special about him."

I might be able to go out tonight, if I do I'll get a few numbers and give a few cards, see what happens.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by rhsarrow17
It just seems like someone who has their own business card would strike a nerve inside a girl and make her think, "Hmm, business cards? there must be SOMEthing special about him."
Is that your final answer? Let's see - here's what I think would go on inside of a girl's head:

You: *Pulls out the wad of cards you mentioned having* Here's my pre-printed card. My number and name is right above my title "Man of Passion".

Her: *thinking to herself... oh my god. " Um.. thanks.

Later that night, as she's going through her pockets and on the phone with a friend...

"Oh my GOD I completely forgot about this. Anne, you won't BELIEVE what this guy DID! Listen to this.. okay, are you listening? Well, this guy comes up to me right and I talk to him... well I thought he was pretty cute and you know, maybe we could get together sometime. But listen - Anne, listen! He pulls out this stack of business cards from his pocket! No, no, he's not a lawyer. Nope, he isn't a doctor, either. Here's what is on the cards - "Man of Passion"! *shrill laughter from both girls* I mean, can you believe that? The guy has to carry around a stack of cards under the assumption that maybe if he hands out enough of them, someone will call him back! I mean, I can understand if he was a professional and gave me his BUSINESS card, but a "lover card"? God, Anne, where are all of the REAL men at?"


End of conversation, card gets tossed in the trash - or if not there, gets shown around to all of her friends as they have a good laugh about it.

Worst case scenario (as if that wasn't bad enough..): She knows, or one of her friends knows, someone else that you've given your "card" to. Then, you really come off as "that desperate guy".
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by diablo

Worst case scenario (as if that wasn't bad enough..): She knows, or one of her friends knows, someone else that you've given your "card" to. Then, you really come off as "that desperate guy".
or even worse, she knows someone I know who I HAVENT given my card to.

that last part is what sold it.

alright, f*ck that idea.

thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by diablo
Is that your final answer? Let's see - here's what I think would go on inside of a girl's head:

You: *Pulls out the wad of cards you mentioned having* Here's my pre-printed card. My number and name is right above my title "Man of Passion".

Her: *thinking to herself... oh my god. " Um.. thanks.

Later that night, as she's going through her pockets and on the phone with a friend...

"Oh my GOD I completely forgot about this. Anne, you won't BELIEVE what this guy DID! Listen to this.. okay, are you listening? Well, this guy comes up to me right and I talk to him... well I thought he was pretty cute and you know, maybe we could get together sometime. But listen - Anne, listen! He pulls out this stack of business cards from his pocket! No, no, he's not a lawyer. Nope, he isn't a doctor, either. Here's what is on the cards - "Man of Passion"! *shrill laughter from both girls* I mean, can you believe that? The guy has to carry around a stack of cards under the assumption that maybe if he hands out enough of them, someone will call him back! I mean, I can understand if he was a professional and gave me his BUSINESS card, but a "lover card"? God, Anne, where are all of the REAL men at?"


End of conversation, card gets tossed in the trash - or if not there, gets shown around to all of her friends as they have a good laugh about it.

Worst case scenario (as if that wasn't bad enough..): She knows, or one of her friends knows, someone else that you've given your "card" to. Then, you really come off as "that desperate guy".
diablo I am impressed how you have mastered the female psyche so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

DJD

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
I'm being serious, not trying to make fun of your idea...

The "man of passion" thing aside... The whole thing of either offering your number/card or giving either to a woman if she asks is that if she will not give you her phone number, she is not interested, period. Too, offering your number to her is sort of an easy way out of having to ask her for her number (and risk being rejected/declined).

I learned this the hard way. If you ask a woman for her number and she asks for yours instead, it's virtually 100% guaranteed that she will never call you. The trick is in being careful and selective about which girls you ask for their number. ... Most men I've seen or known are very poor at reading signals from women in this regard, often mistaking casual politeness for true interest from her.

Something I've used that works pretty well is a compromise of sorts... when breaking off from a conversation, saying "hey, would you like to exchange numbers?" In a sense, you are making both an offer and a request at the same time. This has never failed me (yet), probably because I won't get into phone numbers/calling unless I'm pretty certain that she's interested in me. Also, it basically says to her "I am interested in you, are you interested similarly in me?", so you can get at the interest level issue fairly quickly.
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
thanks DJD, and I see your point totally. However, getting numbers is one of my strong suits and I like to use the David DeAngelo 3-Minute method. or 40-second method, depending on the girl ;)
 
Top