Here it is....

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... Some of you might have remembered I posted bout that b*tch nigga my mom had for a husband putting his hands on my mother and I was gonna do something bout it right?

Well tonight, this nigga came and broke the mothafvckin door down. went into my moms room and attempted to kidnap my little sister. His mother was there, my mom was there and I was standing there with my knife in my hand waiting for him to touch my mother or me.

He was there carrying on because my mother told him it was over, she's not gonna sit around while he's living with another woman. So I was like I swear to god u touch my mother, he there trying to charge at me, while my mother and his mother were holding him back, I didn't budge. I was just waiting for him to come at me so I could slash his a$$.

This nigga turned around and took my lil sis from my mother and tried to run off with her. I called the cops and his mom was able to get my sis away from him and back to my mother. then he fled. Talkin bout tomorrow it's gonna be bloodshed n sh*t. I'm waiting for him. and I"m gonna try to have some of my nigss waiting here with me just in case.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should go to the store and get chain locks for the doors and find some sticks to put in the windows so that he cant get in.
if he has a key, change the deadbolts.

your mother has got to file an epo (emergency protection order) asap!!!!!
to keep him away from her and your little sister. (and maybe you too)
she has to say she fears for ya'lls life and safety as he has had multiple violent outbreaks and has physically hurt her in the past and include tonite's details with the name of the officer that came out .(if you can recall officers name)

as man of the house, see that these things get down NOW!!!

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
you should go to the store and get chain locks for the doors and find some sticks to put in the windows so that he cant get in.
if he has a key, change the deadbolts.

your mother has got to file an epo (emergency protection order) asap!!!!!
to keep him away from her and your little sister. (and maybe you too)
she has to say she fears for ya'lls life and safety as he has had multiple violent outbreaks and has physically hurt her in the past and include tonite's details with the name of the officer that came out .(if you can recall officers name)

as man of the house, see that these things get down NOW!!!
I know. She didn't press any fvckin charges when the police came. But at the same time, this b*tch nigga was supposed to be helping my mom get her green card. They've been in a real relationship but dog in that nigga came out and he's been with another woman. So that puts her in a bind aswell.

But hell yea, she needs to get an epo done and I told her that. My fear is that tomorrow he stalks her to her job and tries to kidnap her or hurt her. I'll hopefully be having my guys here to help me out if he manages to get upstairs and try something.