Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here it is, men. The golden key to success with women.

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm not going to ramble on and on first trying to pre-qualify what I'm about to tell you. I'll come right to the point, then do some elaborating.

Ok, here goes, The great golden key to success with women is..........(drum roll)...........

YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER THEM

That's it. Pretty simple, actually.

From this point on, I want you to consider every attractive woman you see to be married. Why? Because for all practical intents and purposes, she is.

You can pretty much bet that any attractive female is going to have a steady suitor or at least several in the wings. To have any chance at all of snagging her, you need something of value to offer.

Why do you think married women have affairs? It's because their lover offers them something their husband does not.

Why do attractive "single" women mess around and flirt with other guys? Because maybe, just maybe, one of those guys has something better to offer.

Some women are in a perfectly happy relationship with a steady guy, or husband. Some are lesbians. Some are psychologically a mess and don't want anything. These are the women you can never have, because nobody can offer them anything that is an improvement over what they already have.

But the others (and brother, believe me, there are alot of 'em) are always looking for something better.

In my experience, most women are attracted to a man that offers status, ambition, and prestige. They are also attracted to men who are daring, brave, risk takers, and skillful lovers.

Women love to be swooned, and excited. They love men who initiate everything. They are quite often attracted to scoundrels.

Too many of the posters here advise "be aloof, ignore them, make them come to you, etc,." Forget this rubbish. Before you can withdraw and go into the "mystery" mode, you must offer her something exciting, something to miss when its taken away.

Far, far too many men here are too pre-occupied with "looking for signs". Remember, as a man, you MUST INITIATE EVERYTHING! NO EXCEPTIONS! So don't get too hung up on reading signs.

Some lamers offer doing chores, homework, walking her stupid dog or any other number of mundane tasks. Forget it. An attractive woman can get any chump to do this junk.

Other lamers believe that empty compliments ("You're really pretty") and gifts will work. Forget this rubbish too. Tons of guys offer this sort of crap and always end up frustrated.

What about these guys who say "I'm going out this weeknd and I'm gonna approach ten chicks".............ok, fine. But what about after that? Do you have anything to offer them? Do you really think an attractive woman is going to be impressed by a total stranger who just smiles and says "Hi"?

Of course not. What else does he have to offer other than simply being pleasant?

You must offer her a strong, initiating man. An alpha male. A skilled lover. A guy who isn't afraid of risk. A guy who doesn't fuk around looking for little lame cutesy putesy signs to lead him on, or hoping that she will take notice of his "indifference" and be intrigued and approach him. (BTW, the so-called "men" who are convinced that this rubbish works are the most insecure of all. They need a woman to initiate everything. The only thing they have to offer is boredom)

Don't forget, the next time you venture out, you must have something to offer. And that something to offer has to be something better than they're presently getting.

Good Luck!

P.S.> What politician would ever get elected if he didn't have anything to offer?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why isn't anyone responding? Seize the Day, you're absolutely right. Think about it from a man points of view....fat, ugly chicks have nothing to offer sexually, so we don't like them....same thing with hot chicks and fat, ugly guys.

But I'm going to add a little clarification. In the beginning the girl may be your motivation to change and improve so you DO have something to offer. However, sometime between your revelation and your final product, you must realize you are changing for yourself, not the girl.

This post is so true, I'd cry if I had any emotion. Thanks Seize the Day!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Seizing the Day. Keep up these posts, you have a lot of wisdom and I learn a lot from you.

What are specific things you can do to show you are the strong, initiating man? Is this a case of just being direct, showing your interest immediately in a non-supplicating manner, and asking for her number sooner rather than later, with an arrogant assumption that she will say yes.

Regarding the indifference point. Would it be accurate to say that a bit of aloofness and indifference is good AS LONG as you initiate everything and don't sit back. I find I have a tendency to try to impress girls too much and slobber over them, so remembering to stay calm and pretending not to give a **** helps me a little, while still going forward and initiating and asking for their number.

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Matt. Nice to meet you.

You asked " What are specific things you can do to show you are the strong, initiating man?"

I have always told men to always look their best, be prepared. Be bold and direct, yes, but don't be a beggar. Don't forget the core of what I'm telling you. You absolutely MUST have something to offer. You must be a good conversationalist, humorous, and yes, a bit of a scoundrel.

In all of literature, my favorite character is Rhett Butler (Gone With the Wind). Rhett is arrogant and direct. He has something exciting to offer. He comes on strong, but is ready to pull away at his choosing.

Be imaginative. "excuse me, may I please look into your eyes? They're positively stunning"...........If you get a good reaction, then you have offered something she likes. If you get a negative reaction, move on. She's taken and unimpressed by you.

Remember, not every woman will want what you are offering. Thats just par for the course.

You asked "Would it be accurate to say that a bit of aloofness and indifference is good AS LONG as you initiate everything and don't sit back?"

Of course. No woman likes being hit on by a caveman. But remember, being too indifferent just shows your insecurity. That isn't much to offer.

Taking on the personna of an enigmatic, standoffish man may help soothe your ego, but if you have nothing to offer behind it, you're still firing blanks.

You can tell yourself all day that you have a swimming pool, but if you really don't, you can't have a pool party to invite friends to.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. I get you now. Be bold and direct with something to OFFER which will make the woman respond to your advances.

What are the things about yourself which are easiest to change that make yourself more enticing? Status, prestige and being a perfect lover take a long time to acquire.

Being a good conversationalist, being funny and teasing women is something I am working on, and I have noticed improvements as a result in how women respond. Taking the risk of initiating conversations, making your intentions clear and asking her out, covers the boldness part, and the more I do it the less nervous I get.

What other things can I directly work on to improve what I have to offer?

notgoodatusernames

Reaction score
I dont think so

Well... I think that as a man, you should be able to attract a woman sexually, not by offering her a status, or some type of things or money, like David DeAngelo said, men should try to attract women at a gut level. If you dont work on some things about your personality attraction will pass as fast as you got her, so Ill think this post over

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I dont think so

Originally posted by notgoodatusernames
Well... I think that as a man, you should be able to attract a woman sexually, not by offering her a status, or some type of things or money, like David DeAngelo said, men should try to attract women at a gut level. If you dont work on some things about your personality attraction will pass as fast as you got her, so Ill think this post over
There's truth to this (not detracting from the post which was excellent in theory). No matter how much status or money you have, there is always someone else who has more or a different kind. If that is all the woman is looking for, why should she stay with you if someone else is willing to give her more?

That's why there's truth to being able to offer them something at a gut level. Something that can't be bought by anyone just because they have enough money.

Yes, have something to offer but let it be something that she can't get anywhere else. Offer her the special type of feeling she gets only when she is with YOU!

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said that only material things are what you need.

Of course you must excite her sexually! Read what I said!!!

Wake up, guys. The next really gorgeous woman you see, ask yourself....."What do I have to offer her?"

Too many of you expect to be taken at your face value. It may work for old ladies and co=workers, but we're talking about SEX here.

You go looking for a job, you write a resume'.......you show an employer what you have to offer.

Wal mart always wants to attract new customers...........They have to have something to offer.

The reason most lamers sit at home jerking off is because they have nothing to offer.

Are you hung like a stud racehorse? Then by all means let that fact be known. It's something to offer.

This stuff isn't rocket science. In fact, nothing could be more simple.

If you always strike out with women, it's because you have nothing to offer.

You absolutely must have something to make yourself valuable to women. There's no getting around it. And the better looking the woman, the more you need to offer.

Think you can go hang at a club, buy a cutie some drinks, tell a few jokes and then expect to snag her? Forget it. She gets offered this crap all the time. Learn to be a terrific dancer, then show her. That's something better to offer.

For Christsakes, guys, get with it! You're selling yourselves here. Improve yourselves! Get a good personality, some style. Some bearing. Be dashing!

I assure you, when an attractive girl is approached by you, the first thing she thinks, is, "Whats he got to offer?"

It better be something pretty good, or expect to strike out.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoken like an older gentleman with experience. :) It really doesn't get much simpler than this.

A man has what a woman wants, and she goes for it. So what must a guy do to have women go for him? Get something that women generally value. It could be anything - personality, a shared interest - but mostly it's the superifical things that get a woman's interest fast - usually power, wealth, looks, and social proof. That's just how it goes.

Colton Michael

Reaction score
this seems like good advice to me. I realize now that one of the main reasons I get nowhere is because I just dont have much to offer.

I work in a huge dept store full of women and plenty of customers. I see now that the guys who do best with the chicks have something exciting to offer them. Ive been too laid back trying to be cool and am missing out.

You can bet Im going to be working on this.

Thanks for some great advice.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you come up with this. i ve seen scumbags with nothing to offer feading off their Gf and the gf are fuking banging hot. and i ve seen the opposite. so therefore i think yo need more reasearch to do.

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL. Who says they had nothing to offer? You? They aren't banging you.

Maybe those "scumbags" as you call em are hung like a racehorse.

They had something to offer..........whatever it was, she liked it.

:D