Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is what an HB10 looks like

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
I don't think there are many woman that can be called perfect HB10's out there, but this is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in this video(not the little girl at the beginning obviously but the adult woman singing)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwYjZij6ATA&feature=related

Here are couple more with this HB10.5 chick-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHleQ5BI3o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGZ9mYVV5s0

This is never going to work. Everyone has different tastes-- I happen to think that chic is like a 7.5. I went out on a date with an Egyptian girl who looks just like the woman in that video. I was not into it at all, though I am sure that there would be tons of guys who would like her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow was that video awful. Except for pouring the jug of water into her mouth. That part was ok.

That singer looks like Iqqi, who btw is on the nextlevelgame site if you want to talk to her. :flowers:

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the laugh. I lose a ****load of money in stocks today, I needed this.

seriously, where was the girl, all i saw was little girl and old ladies.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why the HB# system is bullshit and a terrible label for women. One guy's 10 is another guy's 7. Does it really matter if she's fairly beautiful or super beautiful? Are we seriously trying to quantify degrees of hotness as if it's something we can actually comprehend?

People constantly post stuff like this:
"So I was with these two girls, an HB8.5 and an HB9.0..."

Gee thanks for that in-depth analysis of the hot-factor of these two prospects. All that tells me is that you were with two pretty ladies that you're intending to pursue. Is it really necessary to specify some BS unit of measurement to get the point across that you're talking to two attractive women? Does it really matter how beautiful a girl is, as long as she meets your physical requirements for a mate?

Seriously guys, drop the numbers. If it's really important for everyone to know exactly how attractive a girl is (to you), then learn to use some adjectives, like these:

cute
pretty
hot
pretty hot
very hot
smoking hot
drop dead gorgeous
unattractive

Notice how there's only one word to describe unattractive women. As if anyone gives a shit about how hot the girl you're talking to is, nobody fucking cares about how ugly she might be.

/rant

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I thought this was going to be another joke thread about that one weird looking Asian chic that keeps getting passed around net forums.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
wow was that video awful. Except for pouring the jug of water into her mouth. That part was ok.

That singer looks like Iqqi, who btw is on the nextlevelgame site if you want to talk to her. :flowers:
this is what Iqqi look like?! (AFC looking smiley in love blushing with red hearts popping out of top)
I figured I would get some disagreements, now we know who the gay people on here are-jk
Most of the so-called HB10's I have seen look like fake bimbos you would see working in Hooters or something. I thought this woman had a classic beauty to her, but to each his own.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's beautiful, but I don't like her look-at-me me me attitude.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it just depends on the person looking at it. I would not rate 10.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
Personally i think the rating system is gay

why put a level on hotness?? It sounds so nerdy to me.

"ZOMG i just talk to a hot chick. this one's level 10!!"

My only two ratings on my scale is "damn fine" or "not fine"

that's really all you need