Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

here is the update, help now

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i asked for the number.
here is how it went
we were outside smoking, when we got done ,we were each walking toward our next classes when i said
me"you know, you and i get pretty along and i think we will have fun together, if you wanna give me your phone number and i'll call you sometimes so that we can go have some drinks"
her
"i dont drink but i'll do that "
me
"you wanna give it to me now?"
i have to run to class, but, i'll do that next week in class

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude forget about her...

The way I see it, how long does it take to say your phone number..go on give it go....well...about 5 seconds max (and that is if you have got a st..st.st..stutter)

NEXT her, and she may come back to you but guess what....you going to have to run as this time around 'you do not have enough time to listen to her tell you her number'. Do not put up with those games.

All together now.....NEXT!

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good try.

Now what I think you did wrong is you didnt demonstrate enough VALUE to the girl for her to give you her number.

What you have to realise is that you cannot rely on just looks to get numbers and interests/attraction. There is more to it than just confidence.

Work on why you are attractive to the women. Then work on your sense of humour etc.

After you have sought that out, then work on the methods proven to attract women.

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes give him good advice for gods sake the bible is pretty big and he might be sissy to actually read it.

Dude tell her you are going to a coffee shop to study for your class tell her you want her to come.

Study dates wtf gets you laid every quarter by a differnet chick--get with the program

Oh yea why even ask her for her phone number when she will offer it too you if you make it her idea

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by descartes

"you wanna give it to me now?"
i have to run to class, but, i'll do that next week in class
She's putting it off. Bad sign. Write the bytch off and move onto a new prospect.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Next time:

You need to hammer it into a girls skull the fact that she will have an unbelievable time with you if she gives you her number..and that she better use this ONE TIME oppurtunity to do it.

And you do this by a variety of things..C and F, kino,..whatever (Bible stuff for you to read).

...somehow...after reading the posts...i highly doubt that: "Hey come watch me sweep the fallen fries at McDonalds while you eat alone" will trigger a high IL in her. Be more interesting too.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SLIKKER_THAN_AVG
i highly doubt that: "Hey come watch me sweep the fallen fries at McDonalds while you eat alone" will trigger a high IL in her.
That's funny stuff, STA. And makes a good point too.

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
today was the day she had promised to give me her number
it's not that i was expecting of her give it to me but i think i should tell you guys what happened
before class,i was sitting in the gazebo where we usually smoke.
i was facing the little entrance where there were three teachers looking outside
she came up and did not look where i was sitting at and started talking to the teachers.She was facing outside too.
she didnt turn back to say hi to me so i didnt say anything either. After my cigarette, i got up and just left without even looking at her
when she came to the class, we were taking a test. She finished very first and left,and i will see her somewhere in school today or wednesday

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tried to get her number, you got (indirectly) rejected. No big deal. Solution? Simple, move on. You shouldn't give this chick another thought, and don't take the rejection personally. Now go out and find another pretty thing to play with!

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
leave out the "if you wanna" next time. that's making her not say she wants to. that's asking too much. just tell her the plan and that she needs to give you the #. i think the smoking thing is also a good angle to act on. and get her into a pattern

"it's so relaxing to smoke a cigarette between class."

general truth, 90% she agrees

"the only thing more relaxing than a cigarette right now would be knowing we're gonna ace the next exam"

general truth, 90% she agrees

"tomorrow we ought to bring our notes out here and get some studying done."

assertion, 90% she agrees and you just made the date, if she's busy she'll say too bad she's doing such and such, regadless:

"let me write down your number [anyway] and i'll let you know when i'll be out here"

what is she gonna say no, after agreeing with you all the way? if she does, direct hit, you the man, but i bet you get the #

the value is she's seeing herself better prepared for an exam and more relaxed b/c of you. maybe she just plans to use you for your notes, but you get an hour to prove you're not just a geek.

if it goes well after that then say at the end, "hey, we deserve a drink for all this hard work. let's go to X tonight and have a [whatever you found out she likes]." if she makes an excuse, just say, no problem, you'll call her next time you're free, don't act like it's a rejection, women like a guy to persist a bit and seem like it doesn't affect him. then call a week later and ask how her exam when and tell her you're gonna go to X at Y time and try again

man, i wish i was back in college with what i know now . . .

A1