Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

here is the update, help now

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I talked about a grl in my english class who said she would come see me in the restaurant I work at ,but we did not finish the discussion.I didnt have the time to tell her what days i work
today, at the class break, as we were outside smoking, I said
"you said you would come see me at the restaurant where i work at"
she said
"i really dont get to that side of town very often because it's far, and nearby , we have a lot of restaurants where i usually eat at."
then, another guy came close to us and she started talking to him and other people came and it was a group discussion.
i'm planning on asking her phone number today after class
do you think i should?
ps; that grl once took a drag from my cigarette

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT ASK FOR THE NUMBER, REPEAT DONT ASK FOR THE NUMBER. WHAT IF SHE GIVES IT TO YOU.

That means yes. Drop the work visiting, for one your at work and plus what is she going to do, watch you work or eat alone. Go for the date, if you get the digits.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this piddly crap isn't worth analyzing. Ask her for her number and you'll find out soon enough what she thinks of you.

Reaction score
WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THAT NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS ONE CHICK!!!!!!

I AM GROWING TIRED OF ALL THAT CRAP FILLING THIS FORUM AND STACKING TOGETHER.

READ THE FUCKING BIBLE

TRY IT IRL

DONT POST AGAIN!!!!!

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He means we are tired of lame posts like yours.

Talk to her, try to generate some kind of interest, number close, and move from there.

Right now, you don't have anything worth posting about. You met a girl. Big deal.

You don't know if she's interested or not. Know how to find out? Tell her to give you her number. That's a start.

And quit sucking on the cancer sticks. They're bad for you.

Reaction score
I mean I meant at least a new girl daily.

I do hope sosuave.com will finally hire good(or better,for the few ones that actually do their jobs) moderatorsm that will actually make a newbie forum and move every stupid posts like this one to that forum.

If you are looking for a real mod,just pick me and try me for a week.Ill weed all the crap to be sure the only thing left are good posts and a great smell of freshness.

Reaction score
Originally posted by n00blar
Last time I checked, this forum was meant to ask questions and advice, but you [the poster] should try to keep everything in one thread.
Listen to me really carefully and try to get this into your little puny brain of yours:

MOST OF THINGS ASKED BY NEWBIES COULD HAVE BEEN ANSWERED IF THEY LOOKED AT THE BIBLE FOR AN ANSWER.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
...moderators that will actually make a newbie forum and move every stupid posts like this one to that forum.
I sorta agree with this, but how'd you make it work? I reckon the forum should give a "Newbie Handle" to these guys for the first 25 posts.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mukester
I sorta agree with this, but how'd you make it work? I reckon the forum should give a "Newbie Handle" to these guys for the first 25 posts.
No,not a matter of post but a matter of time.A month or 2.

Anyway,the admins are too lazy and stuck in their nickedoleon philosophy to do anything baout it.

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to understand my situation
i have never had a grlfriend and i have read the bible four times
reality and theory are not the same
i'm asking those kind of questions because of course,when it comes to women, i'm stupid and clueless
no need to tell me that
i'm just trying to get some help to get away from all my fears and demons
someone who is good at math might think that someone who cannot solve a simple equation is stupid, but, that's the way life is
what might be clear to some people might be obscur to others
i would not be asking questions if i knew what to do
help me instead telling me what i already know
when it comes to women, i;m stupid
help me get smart

Reaction score
Originally posted by descartes
you have to understand my situation
i have never had a grlfriend and i have read the bible four times
i'm asking those kind of questions because of course,when it comes to women, i'm stupid and clueless
no need to tell me that
i'm just trying to get some help to get away from all my fears and demons
someone who is good at math might think that someone who cannot solve a simple equation is stupid, but, that's the way life is
what might be clear to some people might be obscur to others
i would not be asking questions if i knew what to do
help me instead telling me what i already know
when it comes to women, i;m stupid
help me get smart
Heres the best starting advice out there and I can tell thats the BEST one to fit your situation:

STOP WHINNING!!!!!!

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true, but none of us can connect the two for you. You have to do that yourself. You have to get out there and practice what you learn or else it's no fvcking good.

Ask the bytch for her number.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Milliardo_Peacecraft
No,not a matter of post but a matter of time.A month or 2.

Anyway,the admins are too lazy and stuck in their nickedoleon philosophy to do anything baout it.
Hey Millardo,

You're a good poster and you mean well, in your own way, but I would lay off the MOD Hating.... Not really the way to go, if you know what I mean..

Besides that, keep on, keepin' on.... I guess it doesn't hurt to thicken the skin of new posters by flaming them a little,.. once in a while...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Reaction score
I ahve been already been banned twice for giving such wake up calls so I dont really care.Besides,I do mean well but it sounds like the admins have some kind of masterplan and they dont give a fuck about what the posters think.

The suggestion forum serves no real purpose.Its just like a fake democracy where you are in school and have some type of school presidents talking about stuff and deceiding stuff for the students bu they still ahve to submit it to the school`s principal who has a right of veto on everything.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Milliardo_Peacecraft
I ahve been already been banned twice for giving such wake up calls so I dont really care.Besides,I do mean well but it sounds like the admins have some kind of masterplan and they dont give a fuck about what the posters think.
By all means be a fukkyn iddyyot and get banned again then. The point I was making was for you to realize that you're going in fukkyn circles...

You can't scoot your happy-ass onto a forum and challenge the order of things.. If that was the case then this forum would go to fukkyn hell.

Then again you already know this shytt??? So..:rolleyes:

Better yet lets agree to disagree.. Mouth of to the mods, and get banned again, and I guess in your own fukkyn screwed up way you have made your dumbass point.

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Reaction score
I guess Ill just leave this soon to be Teletubbie land and Ill save the poor things the frustration of dealing with people`s contradictions.

Bebye. :rolleyes:

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I was known to overanalyze stuff. This is gettin bad. Go for it DJ -- What u got to lose? :D