“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Here is the main problem

Beginner1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
47
I agree first hand that going to clubs or bars to meet people are probably the worst place to meet someone, agreed, but, when everyone goes to a club or bar it is a known fact that people go there to meet other people. People are looking at the opposite sex with possible interest in them. Girls will let a guy know she has an attraction or interest in them very easily in these places. A few looks, a smile.

When I go to a public place (ex. bookstore,supermarket ) This is not true at all. I, like many other people I'm sure, are not comfortable approaching someone who has not showed any interest than the initial look at you. I wouldn't approach someone if they did not give me more than just one look. Therefore how are people having success in public places?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
everywhere is a place to find a good woman
 

Beginner1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
47
I believe that to be true but in public places you can never pick up if a girl has any interest in you in these places. Still wondering how it is done?
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
whats wrong with finding girls at bars or clubs ? You find girls that are actually looking for guys. You just need the game to get them.
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
a lot of times I run into friendly women working in a dept. store that make lots of eye contact, but it's hard to tell when they are just doing there job or they are attracted to you?

since they act friendly in an in-personal way, sometimes they think Im trying to pick up on them then I hear them to talk to co-workers about their boyfriend or husband, etc.

like: my boyfriend came over this weekend and blah, blah, blah...

my son needs a baby sitter, etc.

lots of them are taken.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top