Here Is The Key To Women

THEGREATONE

Reaction score
I have read these posts for a long time and have used all the tips and have some to an idea that has helped me tremendously.

If men just start with the conclusion that WOMAN ARE CRAZY them us men will never lose our sanity.

Here is a personal experience: A girl that I dated seriously calls me up one day. I knew beforehand that she was friends with an ex. She calls to tell me that her ex got kicked out of the house, and is staying in her apt. To make it even better, she has the nerve to tell me that he is sleeping in the same bed with her and she is not having sex with him.

Even better, this guy has prior drug convictions etc.

What did I do? Honesty I did the human thing and was not happy, but realized that she cannot help it because she is at the lower end of the evolution scale in terms of cognitve function. SHE IS CRAZY...........

I think if we all start with that we will never be surprised, never be upset......BAM

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if shes youre gf? if she says that youre supposed to be mad man

Outofexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of this dude. If you had an ex staying at your place, sleeping in your bed, and grubbing off of you, would she be cool with it? Are we to assume that your girl doesnt own something as convient as a couch for him to sleep on, much less an air mattress?

Dude, the guy is banging the **** out of your old lady while filling her nose full of powder. Accept and move on to less tainted goods.

Besides, why would you want a chick that has the character to be with a guy that does a bunch of drugs? I think I would be demanding a STD screen before I would get with that one...

rdf63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to the comments above because this is unforgivable. If it was her sister, brother or friend that this is acceptable but her ex. I would have told her to **** off. Why? because her ex probably has a sister, brother or a friend he could stay with.

Good information for people to read but this type of action cannot be tolerated.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about this.

You might want to check your evolution scale again... I think you suffered from a massive brain fart while you were sorting this all out..This is what I think ThEGREATONE was.

LoneSilver

THEGREATONE said:
What did I do? Honesty I did the human thing and was not happy, but realized that she cannot help it because she is at the lower end of the evolution scale in terms of cognitve function. SHE IS CRAZY...........

I think if we all start with that we will never be surprised, never be upset......BAM