Here is more proof that women respect players & cheaters

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to be the typical nice guy won't help you get any women. That does the complete opposite, it repels them. They do not want a "nice" guy no matter what they tell you. As I have mentioned before, women respect players and cheaters. They will b!tch & complain about them for what they have done, but in the end they will always end up with one. They will always take the player or cheater over the nice guy every time. Here is more proof of that right here.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...iger-woods-cheating-scandal-article-1.1293180

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes it be like that

these hoes ain't but hoes

B!tches ain't sh!t but hoes and tricks

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone accepted this long ago. I'm pretty sure most AFCs know it too, they just don't want to accept it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
Trying to be the typical nice guy won't help you get any women. That does the complete opposite, it repels them. They do not want a "nice" guy no matter what they tell you. As I have mentioned before, women respect players and cheaters. They will b!tch & complain about them for what they have done, but in the end they will always end up with one. They will always take the player or cheater over the nice guy every time. Here is more proof of that right here.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...iger-woods-cheating-scandal-article-1.1293180
It's true...my on and off again gf will always bend over backwards for me after she finds out i was with another woman......of course she gets upset initially angry, emotional....ect.....but after that passes and we make up she is crazy about me...i am still trying to change my ways and never cheat because of how good she is to me....even though logically when i think of it if u don't plan on marrying the girl then really it's not that bad. It's only natural. I mean, why play pretend married if you aren't really married?

Also, who else thinks Tiger's new gal has a butter face??? I am sure she has a smoking body to compensate, but her face is mediocre at best. I am sure he has much better looking women throwing themselves at him on a consistent basis.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Also, who else thinks Tiger's new gal has a butter face??? I am sure she has a smoking body to compensate, but her face is mediocre at best. I am sure he has much better looking women throwing themselves at him on a consistent basis.
That's some funny sh1t! I noticed the same thing reading the paper today and thought that chick he's with is pretty hard looking.

I wouldn't be surprised if his ex-wife secretly wants to get back with him being he now claims this new chick is his girlfriend. (As if he's "changed" and is a "serious, committed" man now). And that thought in her head will strike up the I was his wife and he found better jealousy. Even if they know it's an act they'll buy it anyway. Knowing who he is chicks don't give a damn. It's like chicks would let all his "mistakes" slide as he's Tiger Woods and it should be "expected" so long as they're the next hopeful to be linked to him regardless.

If that dude wasn't who he was none of those chicks would let him near them. They're all opportunistic h0es.

Does anyone actually think ANY chick he wanted to "date" and who would tell you "He's UGLY. I'd NEVER give him the time of day." If he were in their face and wanting to "date" them they'd "forget" everything they said and he'd be the "nicest, realest poor guy who got taken advantage of by these other women" to justify to themselves and everyone they told their BS story to about him while dropping their draws before he even told them to.

And every other chick would secretly be jealous talking about the same chick who now is with him while wishing it was them.

You just have to smile, and nod your head yes to the BS. Take things with a grain of salt.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Women are basically full of sh!t and you should ignore everything they say on the topic of love and sex. PERIOD.

When it comes to romantic relationships, it pays to be selfish, uncompromising and manipulative (women get pretty far with this behavior themselves).

Focus ONLY on what you feel and what you want. Her feelings, desires, dreams, expectations are HER f*cking problem :) . Don't get caught up in the idea that its your job to make a woman "happy" or "satisfied". That's as beta as it gets.

Wise words from Burroughs (another poster on SS): "The day a man realizes women are nothing more than incubators and moist slits is the day a man is free."

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
That's some funny sh1t! I noticed the same thing reading the paper today and thought that chick he's with is pretty hard looking.

I wouldn't be surprised if his ex-wife secretly wants to get back with him being he now claims this new chick is his girlfriend.
Nah. She's with a billionaire now.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
It's true...my on and off again gf will always bend over backwards for me after she finds out i was with another woman......of course she gets upset initially angry, emotional....ect.....but after that passes and we make up she is crazy about me...i am still trying to change my ways and never cheat because of how good she is to me....even though logically when i think of it if u don't plan on marrying the girl then really it's not that bad. It's only natural. I mean, why play pretend married if you aren't really married?

And here is more proof that confirms what I say is true. I agree, no use in pretending to be in a pretend marraige when you are not married.

It's sad though, but the AFC "typical nice guy" is the complete opposite of how the woman behaves. They suffer from (EBS) Emasculated B!tch Syndrome. That is what I like to call it. You see, they take the role of the b!tch, while allowing the woman to treat them like sh!t. They let them talk with other men (including ex's or guy friends) they also let them hang out with them as well. These guys are afraid to ruffle their feathers so they put up with it and bend over backwards for them, just like your gf does for you. The woman continues to disrepect him treating him like sh!t. But these "men" are scared to lose them so they respect them more than themselves. They accept the role being the b!tch for how ever long the woman keeps them around, while they continute to become even more emasculated by staying in that relationship.

zinc4 said:
I think she looks better than this ex wife though. I'm sure Tiger will be diving into some fresh new pvssy behind her back when the Masters rolls around. I say this relationship will be done by December.

Naughty Ninja said:
If that dude wasn't who he was none of those chicks would let him near them. They're all opportunistic h0es.
That is why any half ass looking guy who is famous will get plenty of pvssy.

This is why you need to take care of yourself first and be the best you can be. Get a great education with a great paying job. Practice your craft until you are perfect at it. Then you will have chicks lining up around the block to get a piece of your c0ck.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think the main attraction factor with Tiger Woods is that he's a "cheater", I'd say you're missing something.

Tiger is #1 in the world at his profession, golf. That makes him the alpha of golf, literally.
He is the richest golfer in the world, again a literal alpha.
He keeps himself extremely fit.
So he has looks, money, and status, in abundance. I doubt that he has to rely on his reputation as a "player" to get dates. LO frigging L.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
If you think the main attraction factor with Tiger Woods is that he's a "cheater", I'd say you're missing something.

Tiger is #1 in the world at his profession, golf. That makes him the alpha of golf, literally.
So he has looks, money, and status, in abundance. I doubt that he has to rely on his reputation as a "player" to get dates. LO frigging L.
yeah but if he had game he'd be banging chicks like this

I don't care that she's 40

dvjackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be black and white. You can be a non-AFC who demonstrates his own value and doesn't bend to other people's will, without being a player or a cheater.

You just don't see women with many of those guys simply because there aren't that many of them. Most men fall under one of those extreme ends of the spectrum, and between those two choices guess which one women will prefer?

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's tiger woods. he'll always have women.

for your regular joe though - a lot of it has to do with the quality of female being pursued on these boards.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy,” Vonn added on her page.

Lol, no you guys were fvkin like rabbits for the past few months, c'mon there was no friendship lmao

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw don't be confused by that quote of them having a friendship which resulted in a relationship. PlayHerMan just posted a thread about never being in the friendzone. Tiger was never in the friendzone prior to their relationship, he was pounding her from each and every angle and then caved in to have a relationship.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
“Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy,” Vonn added on her page.

translation: "we were fookin for the past few months...now tiger wants to make it *official* so I might have a chance at his billions $$$ this has made me very happy" vonn added

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would apply to insecure women, which most are but not all.

-Scars

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

I would say that you're missing the entire point of this thread. You don't understand the point of it or the article.

Being the best at something does not make you an alpha....it is how you conduct yourself that makes you alpha. Somebody can be the best at anything and still be insecure with himself.

Having money does not make you alpha if you are insecure with yourself.

Extremely fit men can be insecure.

The point of this thread is....women including Lindsey Vonn were critical of Tiger Woods calling him a cheater and a horrible guy for cheating on his wife. Now she is with the same exact guy who she was calling out!!

That is the point I am making!!!

Women don't like "nice guys" no matter what they tell you!!

They will take the player or cheater everytime!!

Women will say they hate cheaters and players....but they will end up with one.....that is my point.

Vonn is just an example of how hypocritical women are!!