"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Here is how you deal with a wuman going AFC on you.....

Real Man

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
I was banging this chick and she went afc on me......started talking all sorts of crazy stuff.

What you say to her is that you have too strong feelings for her and if you keep banging her you will fall in love and you do not want to fall in love yet. Tell her she is the one but has appeared at the wrong time in your life.

Then you say i want to hug you. Hug her but dont bang her. keep hugging her. She will get frustrated. Then she will want to stop hugging you.

THEN....

Its over.

It works. She will look elsewhere but will still like you. Brilliant.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bliss420

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
toronto, ont
lol i dunno bout this one.. all that hugging crap will make her think you're really into her
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
She won't look elsewhere. Like bliss said...she'll stilli be head-over-heels over you. Plus you'll hurt her which means her actions will be even MORE desperate than they were before. The answer is to be real with chicks from the beginning so that you don't get yourself into a prediciment like this.
 
Top