Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a real stock tip

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GMCR, just did a 3-1 split.

Buy all you can out of it, it will go up to 90 like stocks do after splits.

I have had this since 30's, this company is a monster.

notice how the other thread was locked when things turned sour...lol so obvious.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

notice how the other thread was locked when things turned sour...lol so obvious.
I didnt realize the other thread was locked or that things had turned sour. In fact MMRF just hit .227 today, or up about 130% since I gave it out here as a tip to all last month. How is that sour? And what is obvious? That people are making a ton of money on MMRF? IF you think you can offer the same kind of return, please post away.

I'll look at the stock you posted.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

Ouch! You just lost $13/share in a heartbeat. Company just reported bad earnings and it tanked after hours. Down $13 or 14%. Timing is impeccable :). You're awesome. As a stock picker you should stick to your day job lol.

WATERBURY, Vt. (AP) -- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. reported late Wednesday that its profit soared in the second quarter on strong sales of its Keurig products, but a weak outlook sent shares down 15 percent in after-hours trading.

Green Mountain said it earned $24.7 million, or 54 cents per share, for the quarter. That's up from $13 million, or 33 cents per share, in the same quarter of the prior year. Excluding the costs tied to its pending acquisition of Diedrich Coffee and other items, the company earned 60 cents per share.

Revenue grew 68 percent to $324.9 million. The company said the bulk of its sales growth came from its Keurig Brewing System and the associated Keurig single-cup portion packs, which has been a booming business in recent quarters.

Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had expected the company to earn 60 cents per share on revenue of $322.4 million.

Based on the success of the Keurig business, the company reiterated that it expects to earn $1.95 to $2.05 per share for the year. Green Mountain is planning a 3-for-1 stock split on May 17, so on a split-adjusted basis, the company would earn 68 cents to 71 cents per share before one-time items.

However, investors were hoping for more. The company's forecast for third-quarter earnings of 50 cents to 54 cents per share pre-split -- fell below analysts' current average forecast of 57 cents per share. The midpoint of the full-year forecast also falls 4 cents below the $2.04 consensus estimate.

Shares of Green Mountain rose $1.99 to close at $86.91 but fell $12.94, or 15 percent, to $73.81 in after-hours trading.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at it briefly, nice company but it had a P/E ratio before the 14% haircut after hours today of near 45. That's an insane valuation for a coffee company. If I had known about this company before today, I would have been shorting it. Way overvalued. If this company were to go back to $90 after the stock split, assuming their previous growth models (which after earnings today are no longer valid) it would have a P/E ratio of around 130. You do realize that is NOT going to happen right? Talk about pumping something that has no basis in reality.

I would be a seller here.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh huh, dude, I posted because right now it is CHEAP.

I saw shorts try to bring it down since it hit 40. then it hit 50, 60, 70, 80, 90. did a stock split and went to 60, 70, 80, 90

It buys other companies now and their business model WORKS REALLY WELL.

Oh sorry I forgot we still waiting for the AMNG windfall...

I will say I like MMRF though, so good pick there.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

First off, I congratulate you on your unrealized profits.

Now, if you are going to recommend the stock at these levels, you are going to have to give us a little bit more than

'This company is a monster.'

that is not going to fly as a 'reasonable basis' for investing in the stock

Some posters have already mentioned valuation issues, looking forward to you addressing that.

If you want people to listen to you with their hard earned money - you're going to have give us some more meat in your analysis.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely had a good day there. But when you see banks and insurance companies who make billions sitting in the 50-60 range, 90 for a barista is pretty ridiculous.

I'd sell that and take my lotto winnings.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down to $72, or a whole bunch since you gave this out as a "tip".

Like your screen name...your tips are AMAZING! ly bad. :)

(Cmon after all the grief you have given em you KNOW I had to say something lol.)

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, like they say in the scammer world - "great value here, MM's shaking the tree!!!11"

here though it might seem like it, they just got downgraded to hold and this run down? Almost seems like someone wants to load up on some cheapies.. but lol who knows.

I almost don't want to give this one since I haven't gotten in myself yet, was watching today, but

PSBC

looking to pull back to about 1.2-1.3

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=PSBC&p=D&b=5&g=0&i=p89895342918&a=163882264&r=5627

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
(Cmon after all the grief you have given em you KNOW I had to say something lol.)

Well, I have something to say too.

I silently took your recommendation on MMRF. I had some chump change sitting in my account and bought in @ .16 a couple of weeks ago. It's now up 50% since then. :rock:

I can sell for a nice profit but I think I'll let it sit and see where it takes me.

Thanks for the tip. :up:

Keep 'em coming.

Cheers!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get on MMRF, but I got on VRAL, didn't get me anything lmao.
Look forward to the next tip... right now I got money on Nokia personally, but this is more of a long-term non penny stock hold.