Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a great article you should read on girls who are not single.

cutflow

Reaction score
IMHO i disagree with the article, both the poster & the person who gives an answer are emasculated males. they havent study women psychology. And it says this, a women who is in a relationship who is not being satisfied will always and continue to find new partners regardless if they are already in one. The girl (caprice) is interested in the guy because he is dating multiple women or such so this tells her(caprice) that this man might be more "experienced" than her current BF. so if she finds what she needs, she will drop her current bf for the new one. i have never read anything from "askmen" website but if admin/moderator from that website gives a response/answer to a question like that, then the rest of that community must be anti-masculinity (better said: emasculated) = anti = alpha male = not word.

in this case, the poster should have taken action and said, "listen caprice, i want to make out with you, but some other time, because there are to many people here who know us".

the above is my opinion. and your entitled to yours

MainDroite

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about sexual tension, man. If you make a woman want to **** you, she will.

Even though you are right in the sense that you shouldn't actively pursue such a woman and expect anything from her, there is nothing wrong in an innocent little flirt.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the basis of this article is to NOT go after what you want?

Yeah....no thanks.

That regret would not be good for your health either.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half of you guys are missing the point. Every single orbiter and guy friend of the female with the boyfriend probably wants to get with her. They lavish her with attention and once in a while she will focus on them but never really give anything up of value. This is what the article is trying to point: if you're giving attention and time to a girl with a boyfriend, more often that not you ARE an orbiter. Of course you should go for what you want. But if the person you want, wants to be in a relationship with another guy you have to ask yourself, is it really worth wanting this girl? After all your gaming, seducing, attention, effort and time put into a girl with a boyfriend, is she actually going to put out or enter a relationship with you? Sure maybe you'll be successful once in a while, but more often that not you are just an orbiter who is a source of entertainment. I see lots of guys doing this in real life...why are you rewarding a girl with your valuable time and effort, and she's dating another guy?

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you KNOW a girl has a boyfriend, why would you even go for her? It's not "emasculated".. It's having respect for a fellow man.
If you had a girl that you were dating, and you found out that she just went and made out with some other guy, you'd probably feel like ****. Have some respect for yourself and other guys. There are plenty of gals out there who don't have boyfriends, so why not go for them?

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What You Need To Know
Don't bring up spilled milk with a girl who might be interested in you.
If you're interested in a girl who's taken, remain uninvolved until she's available.
If she has a boyfriend, she's not available. Period.
AskMen is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. AskMen is a business. Just like all the women's magazines, the safe thing to do is give standard responses in every topic.

You could easily write these articles yourself, it's like churning out answers from a machine. Or like listening to Dr. Phil.

What would you say about crossing the street? In real life, there are lots of different circumstances, and you know you'll sometimes cross when a car is approaching, and not always at the cross walk. But what do you write as an answer in a magazine? "Always cross at the cross walk. Look twice to every side. If a car is approaching, wait until it has passed by." That's how you keep out of trouble. If you write "use your own judgement depending on the situation," and someone does and gets run over by a car, that would reflect poorly on you. Expecting all your readers to be intelligent is not wise.

These Q&As are a lot about the magazine's/website's business, and honesty and nuance come in second place.

MusicMan450 said:
If you KNOW a girl has a boyfriend, why would you even go for her?
It depends entirely on the circumstances. I snatched a girl from a boyfriend who completely sucked and took advantage of her. He knew she was too naive and inexperienced. Having "respect" for that idiot was the last thing on my mind.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
MusicMan450 said:
If you KNOW a girl has a boyfriend, why would you even go for her? It's not "emasculated".. It's having respect for a fellow man.
If you had a girl that you were dating, and you found out that she just went and made out with some other guy, you'd probably feel like ****. Have some respect for yourself and other guys. There are plenty of gals out there who don't have boyfriends, so why not go for them?
Don't you understand that girls with boyfriends are looking for someone better all the time? If you don't even try simply because she has a boyfriend, you're giving up far too easily, and she will probably be disappointed you didn't do anything.

Why should I be worried about some random dude I don't even know, especially when lots of times they are *******s.

cutflow

Reaction score
MusicMan450 said:
i didn't say that you are emasculated for not getting the girl with the bf. i said he was emasculated for the way he acted with the girl.

he said that the girl looked like she wanted to kiss. well after that kiss, i can sure as hell say sex comes after that. and right there after sex she will decide who is better, him or her current bf then decide to keep or replace her bf. girls do this all the time.

if i found out a girl made out with another guy that can mean that i didn't meet her needs + that this girl isn't right for me because she couldn't bring it to the table and discuss the problem. (lack of communication) so i would be glad if a girl cheated on me and ended it there then i can go sarge more girls.

this is what my mindset is like. there are many fish on the sea, you just got to put some time in it, grab a few fishes attention and then see which one meets my needs. but i wouldn't be mad if she made out or sex with someone else, i would break up and find a new gf. simple

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MusicMan450 said:
because a guy that think he can takes someone elses girl. big ego trip. people don't give a s*** anymore about respect. they see what they want and they get it.

cutflow

Reaction score
goldengoose said:
because a guy that think he can takes someone elses girl. big ego trip. people don't give a s*** anymore about respect. they see what they want and they get it.
your post just made me realize that when you quoted him i noticed he said "It's having respect for a fellow man" this makes me wonder if hes the nice guy type. lol

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact is, girls are always available, regardless of whether she has a boyfriend or is even married, given the right circumstances.

A devoted married woman will get her brains banged out by another dude if the attraction is great enough.

Article is total crap.

However, I don't advocate actually going after them (taken chicks) with anything more than minimal effort, since that is poor time management and you could invest your time better on single chicks.

But occasions may come up where she leaves you in no doubt that she is interested.

How to tell?

Arrange to meet up alone and physically escalate. If she is into it, she will go along with it.

Any other actions are the sign of a ball-less pvssified orbiter.

cutflow

Reaction score
runner83 said:
Fact is, girls are always available, regardless of whether she has a boyfriend or is even married, given the right circumstances.

A devoted married woman will get her brains banged out by another dude if the attraction is great enough.

Article is total crap.

However, I don't advocate actually going after them (taken chicks) with anything more than minimal effort, since that is poor time management and you could invest your time better on single chicks.

But occasions may come up where she leaves you in no doubt that she is interested.

How to tell?

Arrange to meet up alone and physically escalate. If she is into it, she will go along with it.

Any other actions are the sign of a ball-less pvssified orbiter.

i didn't want to have to reply/quote but this dood is on the money. i wanted to say exactly that the article was **** but i made my point as well. anyways this dood knows what hes talking about and this is reality, real life.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
MusicMan450 said:
If you KNOW a girl has a boyfriend, why would you even go for her?

Because people want what they can't have. If a guy sees a girl he wants he will go out and get her regardless of whether she is single or not. Does that make it right? That is your call on that. It is up to the girl to decide if she welcomes that guys advances or not. If she loves her boyfriend she won't, but if she has reservations and thinks this other guy is a better catch, she will. This is nothing new. This has been happening since the beginning of time and will go on until the end. Men chasing other women, and women chasing other men. It's the game you play in relationships and sometmes you get burned. Same way with women, they will fight and claw, tooth and nail, to get with a guy, and they don't care what they do to get him. Happened with me several times, and it is awesome I think, to see women fighting with each other trying to accomplish that feat. Women will seduce men to get with him to leave another girl....so it goes both ways in the game of love and relationships.

It's having respect for a fellow man.

haha gotta love this one...respect for the fellow man. What are we in colonial times?

This is for the guys who are uptight about this subject.

For example, if some guy was banging your girlfriend do you think he is going to respect you? Hell no, he couldn't care less about you. Is he going to feel emasculated and feel like a p**** for doing that? No way man, he already got in hers and I bet he would feel that you're emasculated because he's the one banging her and you're not. While he's doing that, you're sitting at home crying with your d*** in your hand. Not to sound so harsh, but that is exactly what that guy will think of you if you have that kind of thinking. It is absolutely true. It happens time and time again. So don't think or be that way.

Two weeks ago, I had a girl come over to my place and I found out that she had a boyfriend. Did I care? no, not really. It was her choice and she chose me over him. And I can tell you one thing...I wasn't thinking about respecting my fellow man, and she wasn't thinking of her boyfriend while she was riding me on my couch.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article is written for virgins and omega-males.

It's not hard to tell when a girl is inseparable from her boyfriend. She will explicitly tell you at worst.

However for most girls, they will get excited by you if you are more man than her boyfriend. This is where you employ survival of the fittest and take the weak man's woman, Tiger woods style.

And then there are some girls that are dying to get away from their evidently below-par boyfriends. They will throw themselves on anyone that shows them attention.