Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here an experiment in the making

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didnt finish yet so there is no "take away message", its just phase one.

In one of the places that I often attend (almost every day), there is this girl who happens to be very attractive and clearly pampered from anyone given that there are only few girls in that environment.

Today she was sitting doing her stuff and while I walked nearby coming from the cofee machine, she asked me to get a cofee for her too despite the fact that I just got mine and already left the machine.

She asked it as if it was supposed to be like that for me to stop, go back to the place I've just been and didnt need it anymore only to get her something.

I told her that I just left it and had no reason to go back there and invited her to ask someone else who was going to go there.

She didnt say anything, she actually tought I was kidding and trying to joke...then she saw me going my own way far from her and the cofee machine.

A guy who heard everything said in a playful manner that I'm a lazy bastard and that it didnt seem that it was for real, the girl then said playfully (but with serious meaning) that I should have been ashamed of myself.

I said that I was fine like that, was too lazy and tired to feel ashamed.

Few minutes later some sucker got her a cofee.

At this point Im curious to see how she will behave toward me next, she will either be a b1tch to me by ignoring me or maybe be curious about a guy who didnt really care about pleasing her or trying to get her.

Needless to say, she doesnt acknowledge the existance of any guy unless he sits at the top of the hierarchy of the place.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more background will be needed, experiments need more info before teh start to be valid :)

do you even know her?
workplace?
was she really pretty or so used to be only woman in the guys place?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have just looked at her, raised my eyebrows a bit and grinned a look of, "You're pretty funny and cute for joking with me like that", chuckled, and continued walking away without saying a word. By stopping to explain why you aren't getting her one, you are validating her request, responding to her disrespecting you, and showing her (and others around her) that you feel she is powerful enough to be owed an explanation from you.

Some guys might try a different tactic, and instead stop and barter / tease her. Like, "Get you a coffee? I'll make you a deal, I'll get you a coffee if you get me lunch later this week" or something like that. This works too, but if she looks at you incredulously in response or snaps at you like, "Are you kidding? I just asked you to grab me a coffee" etc, you have to be prepared to just shrug and walk away without saying anything.

It will likely be difficult for you to not project a curiosity/anxious vibe the next time you see her, and she, being a woman, will almost certainly pick up on this and it will impact her response to you - which in this case will likely not be a pleasant one. Not that it matters what she thinks about you, but I don't know how valid your experiment will be.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point Im curious to see how she will behave toward me next, she will either be a b1tch to me by ignoring me or maybe be curious about a guy who didnt really care about pleasing her or trying to get her.
Good question, should be interesting. Seems like according to PUA Bro Theory, she should be spreading her legs for you on top of her desk, inviting you to bang her, as the local hot alpha male. How that will work in real life might be different.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Good question, should be interesting. Seems like according to PUA Bro Theory, she should be spreading her legs for you on top of her desk, inviting you to bang her, as the local hot alpha male. How that will work in real life might be different.
I suspect she will be somewhat attracted (or at least affected) by it, but re-read the OP’s last paragraph. She will probably hide her reaction to it for that reason. Just my guess.

I look forward to reading the update.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect she will be somewhat attracted (or at least affected) by it, but re-read the OP’s last paragraph. She will probably hide her reaction to it for that reason. Just my guess.
Perhaps, especially since the OP most likely has some skills, being a Master DJ and all.
But I find it a little hard to believe that simply not doing something for someone will actually create attraction on its own. Combined with some other factors, perhaps it will.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Perhaps, especially since the OP most likely has some skills, being a Master DJ and all.
But I find it a little hard to believe that simply not doing something for someone will actually create attraction on its own. Combined with some other factors, perhaps it will.
Understood. Not necessarily a strong or long lasting attraction, but perhaps something fleeting.

Anyways, WDW is one of my favorite posters. We’ll see where this goes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, WDW is one of my favorite posters. We’ll see where this goes.
I'm also interested in seeing where it goes.

There's a SoSuave article on this topic, perhaps you've read it, called "What Makes an Average Looking Guy Instantly Become HOT?". And it talks about these kind of compliance tests, which are actually a fairly common subject in seduction material. I can see something like this getting the attention of a girl who is used to most men kissing her @ss and doing her bidding. But it seems like a bit of an exaggeration to claim that this is something that will "instantly make an average looking guy HOT" (notice the capital letters), or that it will create "a massive amount of intrigue and a massive amount of attraction". Why are PUA writers so fond of the word "massive"?

Like I said, put together with other factors, I could see this developing into something. But I just find the claims in this article a little overblown.

I mean, how does the woman make the distinction between someone who is "passing a compliance test", and a thoughtless person who simply doesn't like helping other people?

https://www.sosuave.com/articles/tao/what-makes-a-guy-hot.htm

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more background will be needed, experiments need more info before teh start to be valid :)

do you even know her?
workplace?
was she really pretty or so used to be only woman in the guys place?
I would say she is a 7.5, her body is really impressive for this current moment of land whales all around, she is not the only woman there but they are few and this one gets most of the attention especially from top tier men.

I would have just looked at her, raised my eyebrows a bit and grinned a look of, "You're pretty funny and cute for joking with me like that", chuckled, and continued walking away without saying a word. By stopping to explain why you aren't getting her one, you are validating her request, responding to her disrespecting you, and showing her (and others around her) that you feel she is powerful enough to be owed an explanation from you.

Some guys might try a different tactic, and instead stop and barter / tease her. Like, "Get you a coffee? I'll make you a deal, I'll get you a coffee if you get me lunch later this week" or something like that. This works too, but if she looks at you incredulously in response or snaps at you like, "Are you kidding? I just asked you to grab me a coffee" etc, you have to be prepared to just shrug and walk away without saying anything.

It will likely be difficult for you to not project a curiosity/anxious vibe the next time you see her, and she, being a woman, will almost certainly pick up on this and it will impact her response to you - which in this case will likely not be a pleasant one. Not that it matters what she thinks about you, but I don't know how valid your experiment will be.
I would have done the same if it was an 80s movie or a pickup manual but awfully in reality the line between holding your ground and be a ridicolous try hard poser its getting thinner and thinner.

Regarding your last line, I usually simply ignore her given that nothing good for an average guy comes out of girls like that.

I'm also interested in seeing where it goes.

There's a SoSuave article on this topic, perhaps you've read it, called "What Makes an Average Looking Guy Instantly Become HOT?". And it talks about these kind of compliance tests, which are actually a fairly common subject in seduction material. I can see something like this getting the attention of a girl who is used to most men kissing her @ss and doing her bidding. But it seems like a bit of an exaggeration to claim that this is something that will "instantly make an average looking guy HOT" (notice the capital letters), or that it will create "a massive amount of intrigue and a massive amount of attraction". Why are PUA writers so fond of the word "massive"?

Like I said, put together with other factors, I could see this developing into something. But I just find the claims in this article a little overblown.

I mean, how does the woman make the distinction between someone who is "passing a compliance test", and a thoughtless person who simply doesn't like helping other people?

https://www.sosuave.com/articles/tao/what-makes-a-guy-hot.htm
I still have no idea where this will lead but in my opinion that wont make her wet for me since there are plenty of more attractive men there, I expect that she will be a little bit p1ssed off while at the same time considering me better than all the other guys working for her.

I support a LMS approach to attraction rather than a personality or "game" one.

Personally I want nothing to do with her, she is a shortcut to a head ache and a conflict with other guys that I need to be cooperative toward me.

I'm in my mid 30s and my head overpower my d1ck so easily that it doesnt even need an effort from my side.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: we crossed each other in the main room today, we looked at each other and she clearly expected me to say hello first which I didnt.

In a matter of less than a second she looked away after we locked eyes.

A couple of hours later we had to do something in group, we interacted and she was very active while dealing with me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: we crossed each other in the main room today, we looked at each other and she clearly expected me to say hello first which I didnt.

A couple of hours later we had to do something in group, we interacted and she was very active while dealing with me.
Why are you doing all this writing about a female coworker? She has too much of your attention.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you doing all this writing about a female coworker? She has too much of your attention.
Im not asking about a special sweetheart that I love so much that I need suggestions on how to get her, this is an experiment not any different than the one where they dress a homeless guy as a doctor to see if people believe him or not.

There is a chance to observe female behaviour according to the stimuli provided and find out the mechanics of the hamster.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not asking about a special sweetheart that I love so much that I need suggestions on how to get her, this is an experiment not any different than the one where they dress a homeless guy as a doctor to see if people believe him or not.

There is a chance to observe female behaviour according to the stimuli provided and find out the mechanics of the hamster.
Expirament. Cool. Fvck with it from some odd angles.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't get so wrapped up in your experiment that you risk your job :)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looks like she think you dont like her much and she's trying to change your mind.

I wonder if this can lead to attraction because she will have to invest energy in it to change your mind