Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Passive-Aggressive Push for Monogamy

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score

I personally believe that sex is about more than just sex to girls, otherwise you are right she would have moved on.
….
Yea, kinda weird cos recently just had a 46year old, mother of 1, propositioning NSA to me via apps. She also told me that she has a stable of guys that she’s doing it with. Not gonna lie, was tempted for the free ***** even tho I’m much younger and higher SMV than her.

Just wondering what’s the end game for a woman of her age cos riding the CC is a game for the young.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was under the impression that riding the CC was also for those older than 37.
Yes, women seem to get very horny near menopause.

@indiff it may also be that she wants to show you she has options. I always interpret women’s claims as either tests or attempts to impress me/win me over

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha I love it.
My reply would be Ignore her. Ignore all these **** tests. If you don't want mono. Ignore her. She's trying to make you emotional. If you are thinking of mono then still ignore her and wait until she gets more spastic before giving into her.
Yeah I’m thinking the same. She actually texted me last night. Then I responded and no answer from her.

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't to too bad. But Next time practice A&A. Agree and amplify.
"Im really going to miss ****ing you"

I say nothing or "Of course you will". Something ****y if i said anything at all but most likely would have ghosted her for a bit. You had the perfect opportunity to spin her wheel. Believe it or not you played into her frame.

Recently Darius M had a great video on woman's emotional traps. They lay them ALL THE TIME.
Dont fall for them once you start to recognize them.

I try to always end the text exchanges.
How did I play into her frame? I didn’t give any ground. She texted me this morning btw

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take this personal. Ok im just observing. Thats good that she text you. Your first exchange wasn't bad but you could have put her in stalker mode witch is a trophy for you bro. Haha

"We don't have to stop you know"

That statement after such a great validation text from her I would have left alone.
She I bet knew you would say that. You basically took the mystery of the situation out of it.
Leave them hanging on "text read"
Ok I’ll keep that in mind. I’m definitely ghosting her now for a bit tho. I do feel the power struggle tension whereas I prefer a simple over invest from the girl or nothing at all.