"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Her P got real tight as "if it was squizing my D"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
well today while i was banging my girl, i notice that towards the end her vagina got real real real tight to the point that it freaked me out and im still thinking about it lol. i asked my friend and he told me that its her vagina muscles tighting up cause she was cuming but i had made her *** before and it didnt get that tight.

Lol im still feeling that vagina choking my penis, lol, i didnt tell her nothing about it, and she didnt say nothing neither so i guess that is normal....?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Winnipeg
Good thing girls loose their cervical teeth early.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
So when did schools stop teaching about the pubococcygeal muscle in junior high health class?
 

Blackstar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I mean this is the first time that it happens to me, thats why im so curious to know about what actually really happened, cause like i said i have made her *** before in the past and this didnt happen.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
This has been asked before. You are the only one to freak out though. Everyone else just went "wow, I made her get that tight!" Look up Sex Ed on yahoo.com.

Thread Closed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top