Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

her name???

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN IT! In my last 4 trips to the mall I've gotten 5 #'s [a post on how is coming soon], but I forget one of the girls names, and she didn't write it down.

Now, I always write down my name and # for girls, but girls being girls dont usually call guys. I can either - wait for her to call [rather not do that], call her right now [I got # 10 min ago] and tell the truth, or, because she works in the mall I could find her while shes working and get her name then. What should I do?!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find her working in the mall and say you thought she would wanna see you so she can have fantasies or some shyt.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Find her working in the mall and say you thought she would wanna see you so she can have fantasies or some shyt.
thats pretty lame, c'mon now

what you can do is call her from a random number or use *67

call her up

"hey is samantha there?"

-no, i think you have the wrong #-

"wait a second, who is this?"

-ummm, who is this?-

"oh this is bobby...and who am i speaking with?"

-this is _______-

"oh ok...wrong number"

then call back a couple days later and make sure you dont *67 this time

-this is the first thing that came to my head-

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
It's not lame if you can pull it off smoothly... I had a friend say this to a and that girl called him later on and asked him out to a date. So it's definitely not lame.
drixsa, how do you know it's her on the phone? It might as well be her 12 year-old sister...

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your operators don't have such services so that you can check whom a certain number belongs to?
I can send an sms, "find number", to a certain number and get the name and adress of the owner of that number as a reply. Won't work with secret numbers, of course.. And if it's not a cell phone you're using, you'll have to do the same thing verbally..
That's what I'd do! Check to see if your operator has any similar services!

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she works in the mall, she'll probably be wearing a name tag. Just go up to her in the mall, notice her name, make light convo, and be gone. Swoosh! Nothin' but net.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest and most hassle free way is to have a friend go into her store, and ask her name while he's "buying something". Of course, it's easier to ask her name in the first place, and not forget it:p Or in the future, dont write their #'s down yourself, have them write it for you...99% of girls will also write their name on the paper.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xanderbaz
It's not lame if you can pull it off smoothly... I had a friend say this to a and that girl called him later on and asked him out to a date. So it's definitely not lame.
drixsa, how do you know it's her on the phone? It might as well be her 12 year-old sister...
thats a good thought...like i said first thing to come to my head, but i figured he got her cell phone

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time bring along your (or your friend's) cell phone. You got to type in a name for the number, otherwise you can't save it.
Easy and simple as that. Don't forget which one's which, though. That can be a pain in the ass.
"Hey Meghan, how's my sweet little blonde doing today?"
"I'm a brunette, dumbass."
At least you can get some neghits out of it.
"Gee, so many girls these days I totally forgot which one you were." :D

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's how I would do it:

"Hi this is Dustin, I met you at the mall earlier this week. I'm sorry but I forgot your name..."

That's it!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
here's how I would do it:

"Hi this is Dustin, I met you at the mall earlier this week. I'm sorry but I forgot your name..."

That's it!
That would be great...to make her think youre really serious. Saying something funny would break the ice even more.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is easy, dont tell her you forgot her name, she'll just be pissed at you

just get one of your friend's cell phones, and be like is blah blah there, and shell say no, then say oh who is this?

or just be like i have this number on my phone and i dont know who it is, whats your name

(btw, do this on someone elses phone and dont tell her its you) then call her later, so it wont be obvious

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld? Jerry forgot his date's name. IT was a pretty good one too.

Maybe this is too obvious but go to where she works and look at her name tag? Or find her purse and look at her ID?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really doubt that a girl would get mad if I forgot her name, and if she does then boohoo. I find it much easier to just be honest about it.

However, if you really don't want her to know, then I suggest you get two teams of at least three guys all armed with walkie talkies to strategically place themselves around the mall but within eye contact of the girl. Be sure to use cool words such as "echo" or "bravo" when using the walkie talkies. While Alpha Team distracts her with stupid antics, Omega Team steals her purse and discovers her true identity. Then, the two teams make a run to their getaway van which takes them to a remote location where the new information is exchanged.

Edit: Seinfeld is the best show ever.

Last edited:

Thauran

Reaction score
Or if you don't have any friends just use a mask and mug her on her way home, steal her purse... look at her ID for the name.

Then use the money from her purse to pay for the date. Assuming you don't get caught, of course.

That's two flies in one smack, as we say in Norway =)

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
The easiest and most hassle free way is to have a friend go into her store, and ask her name while he's "buying something". Of course, it's easier to ask her name in the first place, and not forget it:p Or in the future, dont write their #'s down yourself, have them write it for you...99% of girls will also write their name on the paper.
I never write their #'s... she did, and didn't leave her goddamn name!

The thing is, I cant even call up and be honest, cuz she might not answer... its a HOME #.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is your answer right there, call from a payphone when u know she isnt there and listen to the answering machine.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha, Lorenzo I got this problem a lot with girls I met at University of Chicago...I just met so many in a few days that I couldn't possibly remember all of their names. What I'd do is just wait for someone else to say their name and try to remember it then. But you can't do this, so I suggest this technique I ripped from some other post.

DJ: What's your name again?
Girl: Jessica...you jerk...you don't even know my name...
DJ: I meant your last name, I know your name's Jessica

Of course she's going to figure out you didnt know her first name, but at least you have some fun with it.

ps: cornell girls are hot.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Hahaha, Lorenzo I got this problem a lot with girls I met at University of Chicago...I just met so many in a few days that I couldn't possibly remember all of their names. What I'd do is just wait for someone else to say their name and try to remember it then. But you can't do this, so I suggest this technique I ripped from some other post.

DJ: What's your name again?
Girl: Jessica...you jerk...you don't even know my name...
DJ: I meant your last name, I know your name's Jessica

Of course she's going to figure out you didnt know her first name, but at least you have some fun with it.

ps: cornell girls are hot.
THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! Thanks man, lol, saved me some major trouble! Lol, I hear tons of great things about cornell ;)!

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! Thanks man, lol, saved me some major trouble! Lol, I hear tons of great things about cornell ;)!
I could have went to Cornell, but no!!
I had to go to VCU. Ah, well. There are some dimes here too.