Her "Male Friends"

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doctor Who
She has a life. She will live it the way she wants. You cannot control her. You should not try to control her. She is going to lunch with a guy. Freaking lunch. Goodness. If we apply your thinking to a bigger situation, lets say she ges on a vacation for a week, how will you feel? She will be out of your sight for a week.
DJ this, DJ that, blah bla, I'm sick of that shyt...

Point is not that she's going out with someone with who owns a penis. As far as a regular guy could know, there ARE better looking/smarter, alas, more charming/CF guys out there, and she might be in contact with them on a regular basis.

The question then becomes, why does a woman choose to return to you at the end of the day?

Answer is straightforward if you've read any of Doc Love or whatever: Interest Level.

She is asking/showing interest in other guys because her interest level is LOW. For chrissake, it's not a matter of being cool Mr UberDJ. Her IL is already LOW. Battle's lost, move on, thank you for playing...

Disturbing to see a majority here wanting to stick around girls who don't want to be around you in the first place...

G

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everything revolves around the world of "DJing". People are allowed to interact and spend time with people of the opposite sex while in a relationship. You cannot expect them to cut off contact with the opposite sex as long as they're with someone. I've known plenty of people who have been in healthy relationships and have been friends with and hung out with people of the opposite sex and nothing happened. And don't give me that "how do YOU know nothing happened". Because I know. If your entire experience with women has been that of cheating and absense of trust, then that's your fault for always going after the type of "hos" who can't be trusted.

Disturbing to see a majority here wanting to stick around girls who don't want to be around you in the first place...
What the hell are you talking about? Now spending time with someone else and not spending every waking hour with him equates to "not wanting to be around him"? Bullsh-t. I feel sorry for you if this is the way your life of interacting with people has left you trusting them.

Iago

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Well, she eventually called off the "lunch."

I know there is some resentment on her part, and she told me she did it because she likes me alot.

I don't really know how to comprehend her behavior..

Is she testing me or not?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You dame right you were being tested but not by her but by the universe. The universe was trying to find out if it gave you a pair of balls by accident or were they meant for you.

Always stand up for yourself. As the Man you are the sun and everything revolves around you. So if another Sun comes into the picture you better fix it, forget all this other bs they are telling you.

What makes you a MAN though is that you get your way, without losing dignity. Some advocate have dignity but dont get your way, or get your way but don't keep your dignity doing. Do both.

Don't whine, dont *****, just use your brain, and mouth to get your way, or whatever it is you want.