HER looks and your need to get laid should be only part of the sum.

Webos

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. We all have our preferences in looks. But to simply judge some chick based off her looks and our need to get laid while blocking everything else out is retarded at best and doing an intellectual disservice to yourself.

You might find her hot and you might be horny as hell but ignoring red flags is your own fault and shows you have a lack of self control and no standards but looks.

She could be a nut case. She could be a gold digger. She could be simply stringing you along for attention. She could have many other red flags you choose to ignore, dismiss etc. Not simply because you have no other options but because you are a thirsty fool who is impervious to accepting reality of certain toxic types due to your neediness for various personal reasons that are your own.

Options are a good thing. But what happens when you have none or they dry up? Do you become desperate for a chick who you know is toxic simply because she looks hot? Do you then run around like a chicken with its head cut off attempting to try and get "validation and power" over her through external sources by getting options as if they will somehow over ride the fact you still want some chick you know is toxic and you are hard up?

No. You have self control, knowledge, act like a man, use your brain, have some will power, respect yourself, regardless if she is hot and you do or don't have options at the time.

You always have an option. The option to realize though a specific chick might be hot if shes toxic you can walk away regardless of having plates or not. Many weak thirsty men cant. So they attempt to win the challenge, get burned and then delude themselves it had nothing to do with their own inability for self accountability and inner strength.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! :up:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said.If you can desexualize depedestal your desired woman you see through her and she isnt that pretty anymore, just ordinary,insecure,boring,unstable creature.

Its how our brain works we assign value to beauty, we idealize to deal with obvious shyt because our genetic priority is to impregnate attractive woman.In your head you already see BJ from her and how you fvck her and she is amazing in bed, it makes you disctracted and you loose focus.

Thats why most people are unhappy in LTR , because it was based on lust, when lust is gone so is patience to deal with other person mental bagage,you start to see through, you start to argue and this is when misery starts.

In 2015 women lack most qualities to be amazing personality or good person because they dont have to be good anymore.Internet made it easy for them to find mate.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a bad thing to lower our standards based on looks. I'm agreeing with what you said, OP.

We must have self-control, and we can't just go wild for a female just because she's good looking.

With me, I think SOOO much more past the girl's face and body. If she ain't a girl who at least has a DECENT personality... I wouldn't even waste my time trying to game her.

I've met countless girls with pretty faces. I tried to game them on multiple occasions but their personalities just disgusted me, so I pulled back.

To me, it's way more than just outward appearance. The personality gotta be right, too. It's good to have high standards.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That explains why often rich or famous dudes dont have most beautiful women on their side, when pretty chicks becomes available to you see them through for what they really are.Many beautiful women are boring ... snobish ... nasty ... because they didnt have time to develop personaliy, there were fvcktoys for some alphas or rich dudes.Their negative traits were tolerated for their sexual service.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
That explains why often rich or famous dudes dont have most beautiful women on their side, when pretty chicks becomes available to you see them through for what they really are.Many beautiful women are boring ... snobish ... nasty ... because they didnt have time to develop personaliy, there were fvcktoys for some alphas or rich dudes.Their negative traits were tolerated for their sexual service.
1) Society does have a tendency to tolerate the 'hot' regardless of attitude, ethics etc. The YouTube/Facebook era reflects this. Just going on pictures at face value we say 'you're so lucky. He/she's hot!'.
It's hardly ever 'your so lucky not to be with such an abusive prvck of a person'

2)I can imagine alphas humiliating the ugly betas JUST to get in the pants of 9s and 10s. So sad. 'Ugly betas' are probably worth more than that.

Gixxer6

Reaction score
I made this mistake with this last chick hoping she would change I had a feeling she would be bad news but I let the little good over ride the bad and stuck it out much longer then I should've. Learned from my mistakes